Accountant (4 Positions) at Afroil Investment Limited November, 2021
nafasi za kazi ya uhasibu, ajira za mwasibu, afroil investment limited job vacancies afroil tanzania, afroil, afroil investment limited, afroil company limited, ajira afroil ltd, nafasi za kazi afroil ltd
We, Afroil Investment Limited an oil marketing company based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania fully licensed and incorporated on 23rd October 2008 is currently looking for dynamic result oriented individual to fill the following position below….
Job Title: Accountant (4 Positions).
Reports to: Finance Manager.
To facilitate accurate and timely entry of accounting information (Data) into the accounting system (SAP) and to ensure good corporate financial management within the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Maintaining the books of account, that is purchases documents/receipts and payment
- Preparing month end standard journal
- Maintaining the fixed asset sub-ledger/register.
- Prepare month end bank
- Keep updated with current tax
- File month end VAT returns, SDL, PAYE, WCF and
- File half year and yearly P9 & P10 tax returns to
- Carry out all daily bank entries posting into the accounting package (SAP) and
- Posting of all Petty
- Proper records management including filling and keeping of
- Manage all accounting
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual
- Reconcile accounts payable and
- Ensure timely bank
- Compute taxes and prepare tax
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss
- Comply with financial policies and
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the
- Qualification & Experience
- Experience in Supermarket, Transport, Stock Management and Card Systems is an added
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or
- Minimum of 3 -6 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Certified/Chartered Accountant with NBAA is an added advantage
- Experience with accounting software, like Tally& SAP
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Computer knowledge e.g. MS Excel, Word, internet and Usage of various software
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English & Kiswahili
- Financial management
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Mathematics Skills