Drivers 3 Positions at WWF November, 2021
wwf jobs tanzania, wwf jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi shirika la wwf, ajira mpya za madereva wwf, driving jobs vacancy, nafasi za kazi za madereva wwf, madereva, jobs at wwf tanzania, wwf driver jobs, jobs for wwf, wwf jobs in tanzania, wwf kenya jobs 2021, wwf jobs vacancies
OB VACANCY – PROJECT DRIVERS
SOKNOT Transboundary landscape (2) & Ruvuma Transboundarv Landscape (1)
WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature) Tanzania is seeking for three (3) competent and motivated Project Drivers for its programme in Arusha and Masasi Tanzania.
- Provide driving and maintenance services for the RLS/SOKNOT Programme vehicle and other WWF Tanzania Country Office vehicles.
- Drive WWF -Programme officers, partners and Programme visitors, to field activities, meetings, and other work-related activities.
- Ensure that office vehicles are properly maintained and serviced as required.
- Maintain vehicle logbooks in accordance with the policies and procedures of WWF; record-keeping including details of each journey; all inputs of fuel and lubricants; and all services, repairs and maintenances.
- Pick up and deliver documents, mails, messages, purchased goods and other office items as required.
- Provide additional services in the office as needed when not driving. These services may include photocopying, collating, clean-up, petty maintenance and other duties as assigned,
- Support projects in photographing
- Good and harmonized communication with other Staff and partners should be maintained.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or relevant WWF-TCO authority.
Qualification, skills and attribute required: –
- Holder of at least Ordinary Secondary School Certificate (form IV)
- Holder of a clean ‘class C’ driving licence and a certificate of basic vehicle maintenance/mechanics training from a recognised institute: i.e., holders of Trade Test Certificate,
- Have at least 3 years driving experience, in both urban and rural remote, areas.
- Experience with Natural Resources Conservation Projects will be preferred. Fluent in spoken and written Kiswahili, and basic functional English.
- Must be competent in safe driving techniques with high manual knowledge combined with auto maintenance skills.
- The ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively is also required.
- Experience in working with international NGOs and/or donor-funded programmes will have an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must include a complete Cover Letter & CV with full contact details of three referees and should be addressed to the People & Culture Manager, via email to: [email protected] by Friday 03rd December 2021 at 4:30 pm. Indicate the name of the position & location on the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the interviews will take place in Dar es Salaam & Arusha.
WWF is equal opportunity Organizations.