Health Management Information Systems (HMIS) Officer: Tanzania
health management information system, health system management jobs, health management information system pdf, bachelor of health systems management,nafasi za kazi khalisa, ajira khulisa,nafasi za kazi dar es salaam
Khulisa Management Services (Pty) Ltd is a professional services firm which provides clients with research, monitoring and evaluation, and information technology services. Khulisa’s work largely focuses in the education, public health and human and social development sectors.
Khulisa’s slogan, "Accurately Measuring Progress", reflects our focus on assisting partners and clients to better monitor their own performance as well as measuring the impact of their efforts on beneficiaries. Khulisa offers clients and donors in the public and private sectors a variety of services including:
- Monitoring | Evaluation | Research
- Data Quality Services
- Project Development | Management
- Data Management Systems
- Knowledge Management
- Organisational Development | Human Resources Support
- Capacity Building | Skills Development
Since its inception, Khulisa has served over 150 different clients, including the South African Government, international donors, private businesses and Non-Governmental Organisations. Khulisa has carried out projects in over 18 African countries, as well as in Haiti and Iraq.
Khulisa Management Services is seeking an experienced Health Management Information Systems (HMIS) Officer to conduct Data Quality Assessments (DQAs) for PEPFAR-funded sites in Tanzania.
This is a full-time position for a one-year contract (renewable), based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and is contingent upon project award to Khulisa.
- Degree in Computer science/Health/Statistics or Information technology.
- At least five years’ experience working in HMIS.
- Knowledge of the HIV/AIDS national response to HIV/ AIDS in Tanzania.
- Experience conducting DQAs, ideally with PEPFAR supported programs
- Working knowledge of database and MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Experience managing HMIS data, including generating reports and visuals
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Khulisa is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Khulisa provides market-competitive salaries and employee benefits.
Please apply by 9 November with a comprehensive CV highlighting experience to [email protected]