Key Account Manager-VGE at Vodacom November, 2021
vodacom tanzania jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi vodacom taanzania, account manage at vodacom, ajira vodacom tanzania, jobs opportunity at vodacom tanzania, vodacome tanzania, vodacom vacancies, vodacom ajira, vodacom careers tanzania, www.vodacom tanzania, vodacom jobs in tanzania, vodacom job vacancies in tanzania, vodacom tanzania job vacancies, www.vodacom.tz, vodacom tanzania jobs 2021
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Direct Sales Specialist delivers sales advice and administration, through face to face, phone, or door to door channels, which drive the sales of products and services directly to either consumer or business customers. Focusing on new business and developing existing customer accounts for higher penetration through customer account management. The Direct Sales Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in business dealings, negotiations and signing up contracts and identify opportunities and strategies to win business from the customers. Typically reports to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive sales experience, advising on appropriate solutions for customer needs and requirements;
- Delivers sales activities around acquisitions, retentions and care within assigned sales segment (including Consumer or Business);
- Meets sales quotas as set out by team, in line with Vodafone standards, and within timeframes;
- Understands the customer’s industry and develops a customer specific strategy and business plan in line with Vodafone’s product and service portfolio;
- Works collaboratively with internal stakeholders to deliver activities in response to internal/external business issues that impact upon revenue, cost or margin;
- Uses strong communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of negotiations and signing up contracts with small subjects;
- Influences customer’s decisions through specific sales skills and product and industry knowledge;
- Effectively interacts with account management team in order to seamlessly manage the onboarding and implementation of new customers and deliver handovers;
- Cooperates with internal teams (e.g. technology, marketing, Commercial planning) on the preparation of individual business customer solutions based on customer requirements;
Skills & Qualification
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent
- Basic account knowledge
- Experience in handling Key Accounts
- Experience in sales and service minimum 1 year
- At least 3 years of progressive experience Sales, Marketing and Customer relations supervision.
- Computer knowledge essential
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.