Manager – Operation Risk at Exim Bank November, 2021
exim bank jobs 2021, exim bank tanzania jobs, jobs at exim bank tanzania, exim bank tanzania vacancies, exim bank tanzania, exim bank career bd, exim bank bd job circular 2021, exim bank job circular 2021, exim bank job circular, exim bank career, exim bank recruitment freejobalert, exim bank job application form, exim bank tanzania job opportunities, exim bank job profile, exim bank careers tanzania, exim bank vacancies 2021
Job Title: Manager – Operation Risk
Department: Risk & Compliance
Reporting to: Head, Risk & Compliance
Responsible for: N/A
Region: Dar es Salaam
- Focus and implement an effective Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) within the Croup to ensure operational risks and controls are being managed appropriately across the Group in a proactive, risk based and disciplined manner to meet external, internal and regulatory requirements.
- Review and monitor Product / Business / Functional operational risk management from an end-to-end basis.
- Promote a strong operational risk management and compliance culture.
- Implement ORMF across the Group along with embedment of first line self-assessment model, report and analyze operational risks items to the Risk Management Committee (RMC).
- Facilitate, embed and deploy Key Control Standards (KCS), Key Control Self-Assessments (KCSAs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) across the Group.
- Report operational losses, operational risk events, deviations from policy, KCSAs and KRI exceptions, and engage appropriate stakeholders on timely remedial actions; escalate key risk situations that pose significant risk to the Group.
- Understand new product risk profile and assess the existing key controls to determine the level of control effectiveness, adequacy, efficiency and relevancy for new product risk mitigation.
- Implement an effective risk acceptance process to comply with ORMF and delegation of authority.
- Track, consolidate and report on the status of open control issues, regulatory findings, audit findings, scheduled KCSAs and KRIs outcomes.
- Conduct independent quality assurance of RCSAs and KRIs results and monitor exception reports, conduct trend analysis and escalate risks.
- Provide a comprehensive monthly Group operational risk report in line with the ORMF.
- Undertake continuous awareness programs on Operational risk policies and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- Degree holder & over 4 years of experience in Risk Management or Internal Controls in a bank.
- Team player who demonstrate initiative and assertiveness and team coordination.
- Exposure to Operational risk management model in a Group structure.
- Strong product knowledge and strong track record in change management.
Please send your application to [email protected]
Application deadline:- 26th November 2021