Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy at SMART CODES
jobs vacancy smart code tanzania,nafasi za kazi smart codes tanzania, ajira smart codes, nafasi za kazi ya kiongozi wa ofisi smart codes, office adminstrator smart codes dar es salaam tanzania,smart codes limited tanzania,smartcodes tanzania
ABOUT SMART CODES
We are a digital transformation company with a mission to solve African challenges through technology and make a mark in everything we do across Africa.
Smart Codes is an award-winning digital problem solver. From advertising, social media to websites to ground-breaking mobile apps.
Our inherent inquisitive nature that has made us push boundaries and produce work such as M-Paper, digital newspaper application, Kwanza which collects all bloggers and website in one place for a more convenient media local buy and many more which have won international awards such as Apps Africa Innovation Award, Top Interactive Agencies, Techcrunch, Quartz Africa, Forbes, AWWWARDS.
Collaboration plays a big part in our journey, and partners that include but not limited to Google, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, TCRA, TZ NIC, Amazon AWS, Costech, AAAT, UNGC, AMCHAM, NABA have been instrumental in furthering our cause within the market, which is to make a mark
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy
We are looking for a responsible Office Administrator who will be the first point of contact for the company. You should possess a pleasant personality together with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team by providing administrative support across the organization.
Office Administrator responsibilities are:
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Ensuring timely and accurate customer service.
- Maintaining and executing all clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- Gathering and addressing any administrative concerns.
- Answer and forward any incoming phone calls while presenting essential information when needed.
- Organize phone calls and correspondences such as e-mail, letters, packages, and so on.
- Managing and monitoring records of petty office expenses.
- Control of front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary stationery and material including pens, forms and informative data.
- Scheduling shifts and supervising office assistants including office attendants, security guards, and drivers and work to optimize their performance.
- Arrange schedules, travels, appointments etc. for the management.
- Monitoring stock and order office supplies and troubleshooting emergencies.
- Overseeing the compliance with the company’s policies and security requirements.
- Prepare timely reports and presentations and submit them to executives and senior managers
- Schedule in-house and external events, maintain corporate calendar, and book meeting rooms
- Update office policies.
- Manage company databases.
- Working closely with various departments.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Taking up other duties as assigned by the management.
Office Administrator requirements are:
- 2 years experience of working as an office Profound experience in customer service and office management.
- Good experience with office machines
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Resourceful and proactive, able to deal with issues as they arise
- Capacity to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure