Accounts & Tax Manager Jobs Vacancy at TotalEnergies December 2021
global fuel company limited tanzania jobs, total tanzania job vacancies 2021, prime fuel jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi global fuel company limited, nafasi za kazi oilcom 2021, tiper tanzania vacancies 2021, care international tanzania jobs 2021, puma tanzania jobs 2020, total tanzania job vacancies 2021, www careers total com to apply, total tanzania jobs, total careers, oryx tanzania jobs 2021, puma tanzania jobs 2021, total energies tanzania address, total tanzania website
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): HEAD OFFICE, TOTALENERGIES MARKETING TANZANIA LIMITED
Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required: Minimum 6 years
Employer company: TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
General Accountancy and Administration
- Application of the Group financial reporting rules and accounting standard through SAP general ledger
- Coordination of monthly closing process along with Budget & Reporting Manager and reconciliation of general ledger accounts for Total Tanzania Ltd and Gapco Tanzania Ltd
- Coordination of relationship with shared service center (“SSC” – Manila) and approval of tickets raised to SSC
- Monitoring of adherence to Group accounting procedures with quarterly KPIs (CCP)
- Presenting audited financial statement (AFS) to MANCOM
- Verification of the accurate and timely quarterly and annual consolidation report
- Integration of GAPCO Tanzania limited acquired in 2017, fiscal and financial matter
- Acquisition of lubricant oil blending facility, integration of LOPB activity in 2019 and onwards
- Asset portfolio optimization (Disposal of non-performing/redundant assess) determine tax and accounting impact.
- Drafting and reviewing internal procedures regarding accounting and accounting &Tax services.
- One Total: Review and signature of TEAM BV financial statements.
- Auditing Coordination for yearly financial statements
- Preparation of yearly financial statements
- Work with group external auditors to ensure we obtain unqualified opinion and efficiently handle audit process.
- Responsible for the Company’s tax compliance, tax planning, accounting for income taxes and preparation of tax returns
- Maintaining relation with TRA, tax advisers and advise other department on all tax matters
- Point of contact for tax authorities.
- Monitoring and advice executive management on tax matters
- Close relationship with senior management on M&A projects when required
- Coordinate tax audits and other regulatory review and investigation
- Insurance administration
- Coordinate all insurance matters i.e. optimization of policies, renewals, periodic declarations, lodging, and follow-up claims
Context and environment
Complex and changing regulatory environment: Increasing pressure on contributions and tax collection (TRA, EWURA, WMA, PBPA, TCAA, TPA, Municipalities, …) with permanent controls from different authorities (e.g. TRA, PCCB).
Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Finance/Accounting/Business Management with emphasis in Accounting –Professional qualified –CPA/ACCA
Five years prior supervisory experience in accounting areas, experience working with large multinational organizations
Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
Conversant with all process in SAP (MM, SD, FI), strong analytical skills and proficiency on Ms office (Excel, power point and Word doc)
Ability to Multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in fast – paced work environment
Region, department, area