Analyst Jobs Vacancy at citi Bank December 2021
analyst jobs citi bank tanzania december 2021,citi bank careers tanzania, nafasi za kazi citbank tanzania 2021, ajira mpya citi bank, citi bank tanzania vacancies, citibank tanzania jobs, citi bank tanzania, city bank tanzania, citi bank jobs, citi bank jobs in tanzania, citibank tanzania limited
The Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The Analyst also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Participate client transactions, projects or assignments as the junior member of a professional team
- Partner with senior Corporate Banking Officers and professionals
- Organize and analyze sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Prepare written recommendations and create statistical exhibits
- Conduct economic/financial research
- Provide evaluations of a company’s financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends or data
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge is required, including comprehensive knowledge of the Corporate Banking business, its related products and pertinent regulations affecting it
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience