Financial Controller Jobs Vacancy at SICPA December 2021
sicpa tanzania jobs, financial controller jobs, finance jobs in tanzania, finance jobs in tanzania 2021, banking and finance jobs in tanzania, banking jobs in tanzania 2021, sicpa tanzania jobs, sicpa tanzania, sicpa tanzania limited, jobs in tanzania 2021
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced professional to join our Finance Department. If you are looking for a fast paced cosmopolitan and vibrant business environment, SICPA Tanzania is the right place for you.
The incumbent will be stationed at our Tanzanian Headquarters in Dar Es Salaam.
The Position has the below primary responsibilities:
- Ensures that financial reports, general ledgers, and documentation complies with International Accounting standards/ International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Tanzania Taxes Acts and Regulations, company’s policies and local GAAP reporting guidelines for efficient and accurate reporting to all stakeholders.
- Monitoring performance of projects in Tanzania -by monitoring CAPEX and Operating expenses budget vs actual implementation.
- Assist the Finance Manager and SICPA Group officials with the forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting and accounting aspects of the company.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Preparation of financial statements in line with standards accounting standards, group policies and tax rules (both statutory and group/management financial statements).
- Preparation, compilation and submission of company budget to management and Group offices for approval.
- Customer service delivery in charge – ensuring timely issuing purchase orders, proforma invoices, invoices, receipts and confirmation of payments with customers.
- Liaise with suppliers ensuring that vendor documentations are accurate, negotiations, timely service delivery and payments reconciliations are done.
- Ensuring accurate posting of all transactions in the accounting systems, for instance SAP
- Ensuring accurate reporting of financial performance in accounting systems including SAP, BPC, BFC, FIM, Cockpit or any other as will be advised or introduced.
- Liaise with internal auditors, external auditors, tax consultants and tax authorities or different audit or engagements with the company.
- Responsible for timely collection of receivables or cash collections from customers
- Assist the finance manager in cashflow monitoring and cash optimization.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance, recording and reconciliation of fixed assets register as well as safeguarding company assets
- Assist in preparing forecast, financial simulations and specific analyses and reports in consultation with the relevant executive team members.
- Track actual performance of the company against approved budget daily/monthly/quarterly and share reports to finance manager for review and approval.
- Analyzing departmental income statement/performance to management monthly.
- Cost control through enforcement of limits and adherence to approved budget.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a Score Card outlining the financial performance of the company.
- Timely resolution of all raised audit issues and ensuring non repetition of audit/review issues.
- Ensuring reconciliation and cleanup of all general Ledger accounts on daily basis
- Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Manage daily activities for Accounting, Accounts Payables/Receivables, Treasury activities and Cost Accounting.
- Assist in developing and updating a written standard operating policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting and management.
- Ensure 100% compliance laws and regulations issued by regulators Tanzania Revenue Authority, WCF, NSSSF, Loans Board etc.
- Being able to manage duties of the Finance Manager during his/her absence
- Any other duties as will be assigned by the line manager
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Certified Public Accountant-CPA (T) or ACCA and must be registered by NBAA.
- 5 years’ experience in Finance Controlling, Management Accounting or Financial Reporting of international service / project-based organization.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Knowledge of Tax laws and regulations.
- Knowledge in Computer System and Applications, mainly SAP.
- Managerial experience will be an added advantage.
- MBA will be an added advantage
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Good knowledge in office automation tools like excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong risk and financial analysis skills
- Being Creative and Proactive
- Independent and objective decisions maker
- High level of integrity
- Hands on, business awareness and customer oriented