Security Manager Jobs Vacancy at Airtel Tanzania December 2021
airtel tanzania jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi tanzania, ajira airtel tanzania, nafasi za kazi airtel tanznaia, airtel tanzania jobs 2020, jobs at airtel tanzania, airtel tanzania apn, airtel menu tanzania, www.airtel tanzania.co.tz, airtel jobs in tanzania, airtel kamilisha, airtel tanzania job vacancies
Airtel Tanzania PLC is one of the leading providers of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations across Tanzania. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, Airtel Tanzania ranks amongst the top 3 mobile services providers in Tanzania in terms of subscribers. Airtel Tanzania offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice , data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. Airtel Tanzania aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
Airtel Tanzania PLC was launched in October 2001 and is Tanzania’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector.
Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for a Security Manager Position. The role reports directly to the Human Resources Director in Human Resources Department. He/She will be responsible responsible for site and building access, patrol, monitoring staff, visitors and the public to ensure compliance with security and safety procedures, information exchange and reporting of unusual or emergency conditions to appropriate authorities. Supervises day to day security programs and operations including agency security officers;
The Role Holder duties will include but not limited to;
1. Security policies and procedures developed and implemented;
- Plan and implement proper security and safety programs and systems within budget
- Implement company security procedures within budget
- Relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
2. Safety and security related issues planned and advised to Management;
- Accurate & timely monthly reports on security issues
- Security policy communicated to all staff
- Reduce costs arising from security breaches
- Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
3. Lead all Criminal investigations that arise, in liason with the police;
- Follow through and appropriate closure of all criminal cases
- Ensure security and confidentiality of Information.
- Communicate in a positive and professional manner
4.Implement systems and security procedures for crisis management;
- Crisis management security procedures implemented
5. Recruit, train and develop agency security guards and make sure our people and properties are safeguarded ;
- Personal Development to improve performance
- Develop positive relationship with customers and co-workers.
Academic and Qualifications and Experience;
- A Degree in Business, Criminal Justice and/or Related Qualification
- IT Literate
- Security Management Certification is a plus
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Security Management at a senior level
- Business Awareness and Telecommunications Experience is a plus
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skill
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
Competencies and Behavior required;
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good organizational and team work skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Attention to detail
- Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
- Excellent time Management Skills
Deadline for receiving applications is 13 December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“Airtel Tanzania Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.