Senior Grant Finance Officer Jobs Vacancy at World Vision Tanzania December 2021
senior grant finance officer tanzania, senior grant finance officer salary, world vision jobs in tanzania 2021, world vision jobs arusha 2021, world vision job vacancies 2021, world vision tanzania internship 2021, world vision tanzania jobs, shirika la world vision tanzania, nafasi za kazi world vision april 2021, world vision projects in tanzania, jobs at world vision tanzania, job vacancies at world vision tanzania,world vision jobs in tanzania 2021, world vision tanzania job opportunities, senior grant finance officer job description, senior grant finance officer
World Vision Tanzania seeks highly qualified candidates for an anticipated five-year donor funded project with key objectives to increase empowerment, reduce exploitation and abuse, increase uptake of ASRHR services, including Nutrition & HIV and Increased Economic Opportunities through skills development, job creation, policy and capacity building. The project is anticipated to be implemented in Dar es Salaam and Dodoma.
The anticipated project aims:
- To Improve enabling environment to advance gender equality and rights and protection from SGBV and adverse SRH and Nutrition outcomes
- Improved capacity of youth/CBOs to meaningfully participate in and engage local decision-making structures to advance gender exploitation, adolescent girls' and boys' SRHR, and prevent and respond to SGBV.
- Increased access to improved ASRHR and nutrition services for adolescent boys and girls in and out of schools.
- Increased gender equitable participation of female and male youth from 16-19 years in the labour market.
The Grants Finance Officer under the supervision of the Senior Grants Finance Officer will provide technical Support on financial management to the project in line with World Vision policies and donor requirements. Facilitate accurate and timely accounting, reporting and budgetary functions and ensure conformity with World Vision International reporting requirements and the stringent compliance standards established by donor communicate World Vision's cultural ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- Minimum of three years in progressive working experience in donor funded environment with adequate exposure to project accounting, financial management including budgeting, grants, contracts and partner management.
- Minimum one year of experience from an international NGO experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with budget preparation and analysis, financial, reporting preparation and presentation and the proven ability to translate technical, financial data into informative reports
- Reporting preparation and presentation and the proven ability to translate technical
- Financial data into informative reports.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Prior staff supervisory experience and strong organizational skills are desired
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance/Equivalent
- Professional qualification in accounting such CPA or ACCA is an added advantage.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience in managing international donor funds
- Working knowledge of international donor funded projects and Other grants operations, finance services and practices
- Experience in managing partners
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff-related to work environment needs
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and public
- Experience working with an international organization will be an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills in Excel & Sun-systems accounting software