Site Support Assistants Jobs Vacancy at ICAP Global Health Tanzania December 2021
site support assistants jobs vacancy at icap global health tanzania december 2021, site support assistants jobs vacancy, site support assistants jobs vacancy, site support assistants jobs, icap jobs tanzania,icap jobs 2021, icap tanzania jobs 2021, icap tanzania website, icap career portal, icap jobs mwanza, icap tanzania office, icap tanzania address,jobs tanzania 2021, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania december 2021
Position Title: Site Support Assistant (multiple positions)
Reports to: Site Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mwanza
Travel: Up to 70% in intervention districts outside of job location
Overall Job Function:
Under the supervision of the Site Support Officer, the Site Support Assistant will support implementation of comprehensive HIV services provided in assigned health facilities (sites). The Site Support Assistant is responsible for providing direct technical assistance at the service delivery level in health facilities with the goal of achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control through an array of HIV preventing, testing, and care and treatment activities.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in development of a district-level workplan, broken down into site level that details the technical assistance and supervision activities
- Conduct implementation of TA and monitoring of HIV services at assigned facilities, including but not limited to: same day ART initiation; OI screening, diagnosis and management; ARV optimization; differentiated service delivery design and implementation (including Multi-Month Dispensing); retention strategies; PrEP; DREAMS; GBV/IPV screening; among others.
- Participate in training, mentorship and supervision to strengthen performance and quality of care through professional and lay healthcare workers.
- Participate in program monitoring, evaluation and reporting through the collation, analysis and reporting of process, output and outcome level data to help determine the project’s impact on patients’ clinical outcomes and quality of life.
- Participate in program quality improvement projects (including but not limited to patient satisfaction surveys, waiting time assessments, mortality reviews and SIMS assessments) from problem diagnosis, implementing remediation plans, tracking outputs of interventions and reporting.
- Assist with site level monitoring program performance, assist with timely and accurate submission of activity reports, and suggest adjustments as needed to the implementation plan
- Communicate with CHMT and other stakeholders in coordinating HIV care and treatment programming and participate in technical working groups, review meetings and supportive supervision.
- Document project training and technical assistance activities at site-level and contribute to the production and dissemination of technical reports, guides,manuals, success stories, and other printed resources and toolkits.
- Stay up-to-date and serve as a repository on new information and knowledge in ART clinical management and programming.
- Routinely attend program meetings, executing resolutions within her/his purview as appropriate.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Required Education: Medically trained personnel (nurse, clinical officer, MD, MBBS or equivalent)
- Required Technical Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in management of HIV care and treatment services in facility-based setting
- Excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English and Kiswahili
- Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office package
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients’ health status and sensitive information contained in data sources.
- Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends at informal gatherings and entertainment centers and travel extensively to remote areas, including islands.Ability to interact well with all targeted groups and peer outreach workers by facilitating a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory, and non-stigmatizing environment in the program, to welcome all key and vulnerable population beneficiaries regardless of their background
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen