Sponsorship & Program Facilitator (WASH) Jobs Vacancy at World Vision Tanzania December 2021
sponsorship and program facilitator world vision, world vision jobs in tanzania 2021, world vision jobs arusha 2021, world vision job vacancies 2021, world vision tanzania internship 2021, world vision tanzania jobs, shirika la world vision tanzania, nafasi za kazi world vision april 2021, world vision projects in tanzania, jobs at world vision tanzania, job vacancies at world vision tanzania,world vision jobs in tanzania 2021, world vision tanzania job opportunities
World Vision Tanzania seeks highly qualified candidates for an anticipated five-year donor funded project with key objectives to increase empowerment, reduce exploitation and abuse, increase uptake of ASRHR services, including Nutrition & HIV and Increased Economic Opportunities through skills development, job creation, policy and capacity building. The project is anticipated to be implemented in Dar es Salaam and Dodoma.
To provide technical support in design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Water supply, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and natural resources management projects/programs within WVT areas of operation
Observe mission and core values of World Vision and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.To support WASH projects/programs Team Leaders/Managers in ensuring compliance of all WASH standards and donor regulations
- Technical guidance, supervision & quality assurance
- Technical design and implementation of WASH projects
- Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting
- Management of sponsorship performance
- Monitoring of RC in line with partnership standards.
- RC records and files well managed and stored securely.
- Support RCs to correspond with sponsors in a timely manner.
- Facilitate processing of all special mails; Christmas cards, Spontaneous letters, APR, introductory letters within partnership standard.
- Support children to respond to sponsor correspondences- Sponsor letters and introductory letters.
- Support management of Support Office Queries, Gift Notifications, mails, and file copies of correspondences in children’s files.
- Conduct and produce quality periodic mailings Annual Progress Report – (APR) and Christmas Cards.
- Take quality pictures according to the required standards.
- Mobilize and support RC families to adequately prepare for and manage sponsor visits
Monitoring of Registered Children
- Support development of integrated monitoring plan in assigned area with ADP stakeholder
- Analyze HOPE Horizon management report and follow up critical RCs findings by using case management tool
- Analyze Child well-being (CWB) RC visits and Service Operation Indicator (SOI) reports from HOPE Horizon and share them with AP stakeholders
- Compile monitoring reports for management action.
- Hold monthly / quarterly meetings with Child Monitors and guardians/parents and child protection committees to address findings from monitoring.
- Identify, train volunteers/monitor, partners and train on sponsorship philosophy and partnership standard.
- Provide quality and accurate information on presence, support and benefit to enable entry in STEP database.
Child Protection and Wellbeing
- Monitor the wellbeing and child abuse cases and report any accordance in line with child protection policy and guidelines.
- Work with local leaders to protection children from child violations and abuses on child protection.
- Sensitization of children including all RC on child protection.
- Sensitize children, guardians/parents and other stakeholders about children’s rights and responsibilities with a view to identify child violations.
- Facilitate spiritual nurture of children.
Financial and non-financial resource management
- Ensure program assets, materials and financial resources are well managed to ensure Stewardship and accountability.
- Live the Core Values to ensure WV image and culture is well presented in the communities.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders,
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- Excellent presentation skills
- Practical advocacy and campaigning experience in the development field
- Ability / experience of managing a network
- Experience working in advocacy
- Experience in coalition building and ability to rally coalitions and networks to take positions on specific policy issues
- Excellent coordination and planning skills
- Report writing skills: Ability to write complex reports
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player with minimum supervision
- Significant experience of working with government officials, multiple partners, community groups and communities.
- Proven experience in facilitating effective project documentation and dissemination of results to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in working with donor funds
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
- Good planning and Excellent organizational skills, ability to determine priorities and attention to detail a must
- Work in a multisectoral/ multicultural team- patience, cultural sensitivity and application of contextual understanding in day to day work
- Ability to work with tight deadlines for information needs
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Masters of Science in Water Engineering, registered with Tanzania board of Engineers.
Required Professional Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in WASH hardware implementation
- Computer skills and conversant with AutoCAD/ ArchCAD
- Demonstrate ability in supervision
- Experience in working with water projects
- Working knowledge of proposal writing and negotiation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff partners and donors