supply clerk us embassy jobs tanzania 2021, nafasi za kazi ubalozi wa marekani, ajira ubalozi wa marekani tanzania, us embassy tanzania careers, us embassy tanzania vacancies, jobs at us embassy tanzania, jobs at us embassy tanzania 2021, us embassy job tanzania, us embasy tanzania, jobs at embassies in tanzania, embassy jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs in tanzania, us embassy vacancies in tanzania, embassies jobs in tanzania, us embassy tanzania jobs 2021
Announcement Number: Dar es Salaam-2021-051
Hiring Agency: Embassy Dar Es Salaam
Position Title: Supply Clerk (Property Clerk) (All Interested Candidates)
Open Period: 12/01/2021 - 12/15/2021
Manages inventory and the Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS) for all nonexpendable property in the warehouse and other functional space. Under direct supervision of Furniture/Appliance Pool (FAP) Manager.
- Makes appropriate entries into ILMS Asset Management using supporting documentation. Records movement of NXP items and maintains accurate inventory notes for all missing/disposed items as well as up-to-date records of all NXP. Maintains accurate location codes, monitors ILMS dashboard and ILMS Analytics to ensure Post is inline with ILMS property management recommendations.
- Maintains property condition codes/Auction assistance:
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: At least two years experience in Office Management or storekeeping is required.
- Education Requirements: Completion of Secondary School (form IV) is required. Certificate in Storekeeping or Office Management is required.
- LANGUAGE: Level III (good working knowledge, speaking, reading and writing) in English is required, and Level IV (fluent, speaking, reading and writing) in Kiswahili is required.(this may be tested)
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Driving license class D is required.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
Agency Benefits: Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in (insert post and/or country name) may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights
IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply for this position, applicants MUST apply electronically via ERA.
In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
- Completion of Secondary School (form IV) is required.
- Certificate in Storekeeping or Office Management is required
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Citizenship
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted only via email.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Tanzania.