Training Manager Jobs Vacancy at dnata Zanzibar December 2021
training manager jobs near kigamboni, training manager jobs near dar es salaam,dnata dubai airport job vacancies, dnata jobs 2021, dnata driver jobs, nafasi za kazi dnata, ajira dnata 2021, training manager jobs, technical training manager jobs, national training manager jobS, engineering training manager jobs, global training manager jobs, training manager jobs uk, dnata dubai careers, dnata catering jobs, dnata jobs in dubai airport driver, dnata emirates careers
To develop and manage the implementation and execution of all relevant training strategies for dnata Zanzibar in accordance with the dnata Training Policy and the Global Training Framework.
Ensure all training related planning is undertaken in a timely manner; including course schedules, operational requirements identification and resource planning management.
Ensure Training Officer schedules and workloads are managed effectively.
- Lead, supervise and guide a diverse team of training specialists to align training and development programs with organizational goals.
- Develop and manage a core training team within dnata, who are responsible for the design, delivery, and facilitation of training programs.
- Cultivate an internal talent pipeline through coaching, learning and engaging employees from all levels.
- Provide timely, flexible, and innovative learning solutions which are aligned to department objectives, business targets/ KPIs and dnata's Vision, Mission and Values to generate effective return on training investment in a high volume growth environment.
- Design and develop short and medium term learning strategies that incorporate generic and specific skill and knowledge while ensuring alignment to set objectives.
- Review the learning strategy in collaboration with relevant business needs against specified criteria prior to and post implementation.
- Conduct organizational training analysis of current, emerging and future training needs in order to provide line departments with comprehensive training solutions and achieve improvement in the training KPIs.
- Manage the design and development of a cost-effective and innovative training curriculum.
- Ensure all training programs incorporate department SOPs and safety implications. Programs must adhere to dnata Training Policy and Procedures and the requirements of relevant National and International Training standards.
- Manage and direct the training evaluation activity and monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of the training programs and their impact on the workforce capability, and influence on business KPIs. Suggest enhancements or alternatives to training programs for continuous improvements.
- Continuously develop the dnata training team to ensure they are fully competent in their areas of specialization and have relevant nationally recognized training qualifications.
- Manage all initial, recurrent and developmental training needs using the dnata Learning Management System, My Learning Zone and as laid down in the Training Policy and Procedures. This is to be achieved through providing timely training, monthly training management report, and optimal utilization of recourses.
- Identify areas for training business process improvement and use best practices, methodologies, and innovative learning technology to enhance the existing processes.
- Promote and maintain professional contacts with airlines, suppliers and contractors in order to stay abreast of industry developments.
- Drive innovative solutions through team creativity and ensure a collaborative approach with other dnata business units.
- Establish and maintain close liaison with senior management, Operations and HR to ensure staff are recruited, trained and developed to the dnata standard.
- Deliver training as required and as commensurate with own subject matter expertise.