Accountant Assistance Jobs Vacancy At TANROADS Lindi January 2022
tanroads jobs, tanroads lindi jobs vacancy, tanroads lindi jobs, human resources officer jobs, accounts assistant jobs in tanzania, accounting and finance jobs in tanzania 2022, accounting jobs tanzania, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and Axle Load Control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
JOBS VACANCIES AT TANROADS (LINDI), JANUARY 2022
The Regional Manager-TANROADS Lindi on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified Tanzanian individuals to fill vacant positions available for Human Resource Officer, Weighbridge Operators, Accounts Assistant, Technicians, Laboratory Assistants and Driver as follows;
POSITION TITLE: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (1 POST)
Scope of position
The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
1. Holder of Diploma in Accountancy from any recognized learning Institution; or equivalent qualification recognized by NBAA (ATEC II);
2. Age Limit: Not above 35 years of age
3. Computer Literate
4. Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages;
5. Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities: –
1. To collect all weigh bridge charges (fees) according to weighbridge report form;
2. To seek current USD exchange rates issued by Bank of Tanzania for case of imposing charges that are equivalent to Tanzania shillings and keep exchange rate records;
3. To fill all necessary records timely and keep register area neat;
4. To produce control number to transporter for payments;
5. To verify payments done through control number by using POS machine;
6. Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Supervisor.
NB: Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
1. All applicants must be a Tanzania Citizens.
2. Applicants must attach an up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
3. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
4. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
5. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
6. Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
7. Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
8. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
9. Deadline for submission of application is 11th February, 2022.
10. Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
2. The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Means of Applications
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than 11th Februry, 2022. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview.
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 1022,