Announcement of MAKISATU Innovation Contests 2022
Get information related to Tangazo la Mashindano ya Ubunifu ya Makisatu 2022, Tangazo La Makisatu 2022,www makisatu costech or tz
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, invites creative, innovative and indigenous Tanzanians to the 2022 National Science, Technology and Innovation Competition.
Registration started on December 27, 2021 and will end on February 10, 2022. The competition will involve seven groups of designers whose registration is coordinated and managed by various institutions.
Registration of the first and second groups, which includes universities and research institutes, will be carried out by COSTECH.
Registration for third and Fourth group, which includes Vocational Colleges and Informal Systems will be done by VETA and Council Offices in the country;
Registration for the fifth group, which includes Central Colleges will be done by NACTE & DIT; and Registration for Group sixth and seventh, comprising Primary and Secondary schools will be done by the respective Regional Education Officers' Offices. Guidelines and Forms are provided through designated moderators or the website https://makisatu.costech.or.tz/
The evaluation of the submitted innovations will be done to determine the winners who will participate in the Tanzania Creative Week in 2022.
purpose of the competition
- MAKISATU's goal is to identify, recognize and promote Tanzanian innovation.
- Identify Science and technology contribution to social and economic development efforts in the country.
- The expected result of MAKISATU is the growth of creative passion in this field.
- Science Technology; Use of science, technology and innovation in activities
- Economy and society; Developing innovations to achieve entrepreneurship; incorporation Scientific and technological innovation
- Recognized by national innovation organizations
- participate in national creative competitions
- Your creativity grows with financial support
- if you are a student, you will be contacted by the employer