Applications Development and Integrations Specialist Jobs Vacancy at NBC February 2022
Get Information Related to nbc bank careers, nbc bank tanzania careers, nbc bank jobs 2022, crdb careers, nbc bank internship, www nbc bank, nbc careers login, nbc wakala, dba jobs tanzania 2022 tanzania, dba jobs tanzania 2022 pdf
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Work as part of a DevOps team, apply analysis & testing tools, frameworks, techniques and practices to elicit, define and organize business requirements into user stories. And following this analysis, work collaboratively within squads during design & delivery activity with a specific focus on testing.
Analysis (including Business Case)
• Proactively build relationships with business areas & DevOps teams to proactively develop expertise in the various business process.• Apply analytical techniques to elicit and validate business (product & service) needs• Translate elicited needs and knowledge acquired into user story format to be used by DevOps teams• Prepare and prioritise the backlog of requirements for the user stories linked to the proposed solutions & or units of analysis• Provide input into detailed solution roadmaps, business cases (e.g. effort estimations) & product & service visions (including detailed analysis requirements & solution scope)• Define measures of success & key outcomes for various solutions / changes including detailed acceptance criteria for all features• Define & execute testing requirements (pass or fail test cases)• Document all systems analysis outcomes (requirements, test cases etc.) for specific solutions & support the documentation processes for system analysis for the broader team
Solution Design (within DevOps Context)
• Translate business requirements into detailed systems requirements. Detailed system requirements must include capabilities, interfaces and functionalities within and across technologies.• Leverage business analysis & modeling tools and apply notation standards such as UML/BPMN to diagrammatically/visually document: business requirements, business processes, system processes & integration.• Socialize and gain business approval for integrated requirements with key stakeholders• Proactively learn & leverage knowledge on the organisations technical landscape, environment and broader architecture to systems requirements• Work collaboratively with project / program teams, squads, scrum masters and engineers to define backlog, release & DevOps / project planning implications of the requirements (what should happen when)• Continuously improve system requirements mapping (e.g. leverage input from questions asked etc. to consistently improve the quality of the requirements analysis for easier interpretation by the development teams)• Work as part of the embedded DevOps team throughout the design process to review solution design (features and functionality)• Facilitate resolution during development & testing phases for any change requirements
Solution Delivery & Testing (manual)
• Define & implement the manual testing strategy & test cases for various solutions (where it makes sense to do so)• Define & validate quality & testing parameters (+/-) & plans for the solution (socialize & translate these to automation testing teams)• Develop & implement manual testing frameworks and patterns for the solution• Execute testing processes for various solutions (e.g. execute test cases, analyse results)• Provide real time feedback to the DevOps teams on change requirements identified throughout the testing process• Review & monitor system stability, resilience etc. throughout the testing process (e.g. integration) & in production• Define & monitor overall backlog planning for effective solution delivery• Provide Developer & User support during user acceptance testing
• Participate in peer reviews & problem solving within and across the broader team
- Bachelor's Degree - Information Technology, Experience in a similar environment