Audit Senior Job at INNOVEX February, 2022
Audit Senior at INNOVEX February, 2022 | audit senior jobs | audit senior manager
INNOVEX is a Pan-African advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Sub-Saharan Africa with a focus in Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Southern Sudan and South Africa. We are very pleased to invite job applications from self-motivated and performance driven individuals interested in a career in Audit.
Job Overview | audit senior job description
The Audit Senior is responsible for client’s assignments, including; organizing and managing assignments to completion while ensuring overall success of each assignment.
- Plan and oversee efficient execution of audit assignments.
- Think strategically about client needs and their key business and audit risks
- Supervise, train and coach audit juniors in various accounting and audit matters.
- Assist in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Ensure that the work performed and supporting documents meets audit standard requirements and the firm’s methodology.
- Review and monitor audit team members.
- Ensure that all Partner and Manager review notes are cleared timely.
- Communicate timely with Audit Managers on identified audit issues and resolution thereof.
- Communicate timely on progress of audit to the client and Audit Manager.
- Achieve team and individual audit budgets and performance objectives, including timely delivery and quality.
- Identify matters for Partner’s attention and escalate the same to Audit Managers.
- Prepare client Management Letters.
- Review and analyse financial statements prepared by clients to ensure that they meet applicable reporting standards.
- Complete and archive audit files.
- Provide candid and constructive performance feedback of supervised staff(s).
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Accounting of Finance related fields.
- CPA (T) or ACCA certification and active license.
- 3- 5 years audit experience in an accounting firm with proven experience as an Auditor.
- Updated knowledge of applicable auditing and accounting standards
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Problem solving and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Organizational, Leadership abilities and ownership of assignments
- Integrity and reliability
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel and Word) and Audit documentation software (added advantage).
The deadline for submitting the application is 02 February 2022.
Tags: nafasi za kazi tanzania February 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii