Communication Officer Jobs Vacancy at TotalEnergies January 2022
communication officer jobs in tanzania, total energies careers, careers total energies france, totalenergies careers tanzania 2022 january, totalenergies careers tanzania 2022 tanzania, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Assist Prepare and execution of the overall marketing and commercial communication plan.
- Select, brief, review and submit for approval to the HOD proposals from advertising and media agencies.
- Make sure all activities required to be done adhere to company norms and standard.
- Support in Continually monitoring and assess competitor activities and other developments in the market that might affect company business and submit monthly report.
- Be innovative and proactive to Identify and propose new activities that could promote the image and business of the Company as well as oversee the implementation.
- Participate and be innovative to create digital content and monitor campaigns through social media channels.
- Measure and report on performance of all digital campaigns.
- Custodia of promotional items and keep records of promotional items distribution.
Context and environment
- Good working relationship with media, advertising and production companies.
- Good working relationship with suppliers of promotional materials.
- Sufficient facilitation in terms of communication tools e.g. mobile phones, office telephone, email as well as transport (transport available during working).
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration with a bias in marketing, Mass Communication.
- Working experience of retail network & consumer business.
- Working experience in a media, mass communication, marketing department or agency.
- Computer knowledge: Power point, Adobe Photoshop, CS Illustrator and MS Word.
- Excellent communication, analytical and project management skills
- Good presentation skills and training ability
Offer ID: 51386BR
Metier: Sales general responsibilities
Region, department, area: Tanzania
Employment type: Regular position
Employer company: TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Deadline not Indicated , Apply ASAP