Country Manager Jobs Vacancy at Samsung Tanzania January 2022
- Develop and execute Business strategic plans
- Management of Tanzania business budget incorporating continuous review of resources and strategic plans into forecasts/reviews
- Formulate and implement plans to introduce new company products into the market as outlined in the Strategic business direction.
- To achieve set business targets (Sell in, sell out targets) based on the business plan
- To ensure increase in market share and (Volume and Value) targets and that Samsung’s competitive advantage is maintained;
- Ensure application of SEC best practices in the management of the TZ https://www.linkedin.com/redir/general-malware-page?url=business%2eTo review marketing and activity reports and other performance data so as to measure productivity and goal achievement and determine areas that need improvement Operations Management· Responsible for distributors, channel and Field Force teams’ relationship management e.g. MOU’s, Master Dealer’s pricing, SCM (ordering to aging revenue management), SFMT (FSS’s and SRR’s).·
- Provide oversight and leadership of channel business partners conferences;·
- Provide oversight and leadership of all business unit operations;· Provide market intelligence reports with regards to trends, benchmarking, competitor comparison and A.P.I measurements; · Provide oversight and leadership on process and systems improvement to enhance quality and efficiency within the business;
- Prepare periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) management and ad hoc reports.
- Oversees the financial function of the business and ensures that controls are in place to enhance accountability and alignment with business strategies including managing debt recoveries (AR).
- People Management· Identify, discuss and agree clear performance objectives or standards for all direct reports and business partners while monitoring and reviewing their performance to ensure effective performance against the agreed objectives or standards.·
- Provide strategic direction to the team to ensure delivery of broad business objectives.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports as well as coaching.Assist inr
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business/Marketing from a reputable institution· Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage· Minimum 10 years’ experience in Technology/FMCG OR related fields and Channel Management environment.·
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leadership/management responsibility with the demonstrable ability to grow the skill and competence of the teamProven experience in developing structured and cost effective brand development strategies·
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development and execution exceeding company growth and marketing objectives.·
- Ability to lead process improvements resulting in improved service delivery, exploitation of technology and enhanced customer/end-user experience· Proven experience in distribution management, motivating partners to double their efforts to improve business within the assigned region;
Mode Of Application
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with your CV indicating your crn to [email protected] on or before 28th January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.