Customer Care Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy at British American Tobacco (BAT) January, 2022
customer care jobs in dar es salaam, customer service jobs in tanzania, customer service jobs tanzania 2022, british american tobacco jobs tanzania, british american tobacco jobs tanzania 2022 pdf, british american tobacco jobs, british american tobacco jobs 2022, british american tobacco jobs in tanzania, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi ya customer care 2022, customer care jobs in dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi customer care 2022, customer service job description,
Job Title: Customer Care Relationship Manager
Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Company Name: British American Tobacco
Salary Range: Negotiable + Benefits
Job Department:Sales & Marketing
The purpose of the role is to develop and implement the overall customer care strategy and manage the efficient and effective delivery of the customer care function, working with internal BAT operational teams and external outsourced delivery partner(s). This role is responsible for handling customer queries via a variety of channels, including social, and creating a best-in-class customer experience. The incumbent should be experienced in delivering great service and building relations. To ensure delivery of levels of service and values to end customers and play a key role in developing proactive customer care capabilities to delight BAT customers. To deliver our brand vision by always doing what we say we are going to do and focusing on a high-quality customer experience. We are all about ensuring customers optimize and enjoy the use of our products and services and increase their likelihood to recommend. We’re redefining an industry while going through our own digital transformation, using innovation to keep our portfolio of products at the cutting edge. We have always been committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the very best people in our business functions. As a member of our team, you’ll join an outstanding workplace, collaborating across borders with colleagues from multiple fields to evolve our business in one of the most dynamic phases of our history. Our company succeeds when our people thrive. Because the growth and well-being of our people are essential, we offer rich compensation, benefits, services, and development programs to help employees maintain and improve their health, wellness, and work/life balance. We empower our employees to balance their schedules to what suits them the most and how they are most productive.
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization. To achieve the ambition we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Be the relationship manager with UCC, leading on contract revisions, and raising of the necessary purchase order(s), reverting to BAT SLT as needed.
- Identify opportunities to continuously drive operational efficiency in the delivery of customer care whilst continually improving the customer experience.
- Lead the development and deployment of customer reviews / satisfaction feedback and contribute to evolving the NPS requirements.
- Management of internal BAT relationships on behalf of the Customer Care function.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Management of external relationships, including BPO(s).
- Accurate reporting of Customer Care performance.
- Accurate reporting of customer contacts.
- Research, analysis, and presentation of contact reasons.
- Monitor customer metrics and identify/implement improvements.
- Proficient and compliant to internal processes and policies.
- Team management and development.
- Business sales / revenue / churn targets.
- Actively and consistently demonstrate applicable BAT Culture initiatives and commitments.
- Some minimal travel may be necessary to support the business client relationship and/or Closing Team training.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer science, Finance or Marketing or a related field.
- Specialized CRM certification with 3+ year’s hands-on experience with CRM configuration and administration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment with proven management skills.
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and highly customer service focused.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, or government regulations.
- At least one-year prior experience in a customer service/retail/sales role.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of BAT.
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning, and organizational skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
- A proactive and customer-first attitude
- Be capable of managing an outsourced team as part of the overall customer care team.
- Able to remain focused and make decisions in a demanding and fast-paced environment, escalating significant issues to mitigate risks to the business.
- Solid Project management skills, as you would be representing Customer Care on BAT initiatives.
- Professionalism and resilience, motivation and commitment.
- People management experience.
- Strong communication skills. Must be proficient in both written & verbal English.
Highly Competitive salary
Targeted Annual Bonus & BAT Premium fringe benefits
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
Global Top Employer with 55,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter via the apply form/button or our career email below: [email protected]