Customer Service Agent Jobs Vacancy at dnata Zanzibar January 2022
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: 210001FS
Job Postion: Customer Service Agent Jobs
Job PurposeTo deliver a high standard service and travel experience to the passengers at the designated area of work (such as Check-in, Boarding, Baggage Arrivals, etc…) in a safe, efficient and timely manner ensuring compliance with agreed airline standards and International / Local regulations pertaining to safety, security and border controls. Health and safety responsibilities.
- - Discusses safety concerns openly and reports them to the team leader on shift
- - Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- - Follows all relevant customer service and airlines specific policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in line with regulations and SLAs
- - Follows day-to-day operations related to own job and be available on the assigned task in a timely manner
- - Checks check-in areas to ensure that they are functional to avoid any potential delays or disruption of the operation and ensures work area is presentable to customers
- - Processes passengers using the check-in systems ensuring full compliance with regulatory, dnata and SLAs including but not limited to, checking passengers’ tickets and passports, allocating seats, weighing luggage, adding excess charges and asking passengers security questions
- - Verifies border control requirements for immigration and ensures passengers have the required documents and updates passengers’ document details in the system with the information
- - Checks the passengers’ baggage acceptance and ensures alignment with international / local / dangerous goods, safety and security regulations
- - Solves issues raised by passengers during check-in, boarding or transfer and ensures that unresolved issues are communicated to the Team Leader on shift
- - Uses the WorldTracer system to report delayed and / or damaged baggage ensuring the highest standards of customer service
- - Guides passengers and answers their queries regarding departure times, changes to flights, upgrades, gate information, etc… to enhance the passenger travel experience
- - Reports any issues occurring on-shift to the concerned team leader for follow up and action
- - Announces flight related updates (boarding time, gate numbers, etc…) to ensure passengers are informed and on-time departure
- - Ensures that allocated flights are opened / closed and edited as per the defined configuration and airline requirements
- - Ensures that passengers are boarding on the right flight and that their profile is correctly updated and visible on the system
- - Responsible for the health and safety duty of care at the workplace.
- - Ensure to report any hazards, injuries, ill-health or near miss to your supervisor or employer.
- - Cooperate with your employer when they require something to be done for health and safety at the workplace.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of experience in customer service.
- High school
- Proficient in the use of spoken and written English language.
Salary & Benefits
A career within the aviation and travel industry with great learning and development opportunities. We aim to be the most admired air and travel services provider and employer of choice! We offer an attractive salary, on top of healthcare insurance.
Commercial Manager Jobs Vacancy at dnata Click here
Security Manager Jobs Click here
DRIVER Click here
Ramp Baggage Agent Jobs Vacancy at dnata Click here