IT Digital Projects Officer Internship Job Vacancy at TotalEnergies Tanzania January 2022
it digital projects officer jobs tanzania 2022 tanzania, it digital projects officer jobs tanzania 2022 pdf, it digital projects officer jobs tanzania 2022 dar es salaam, it digital projects officer jobs tanzania 2022, total energies careers, careers total energies france, totalenergies careers tanzania 2022 january, totalenergies careers tanzania 2022 tanzania, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022nafasi za kazi kampuni ya total, nafasi za kazi total tanzania 2022, totalenergies jobs 2022 tanzania
TotalEnergies SE is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company founded in 1924 and one of the seven "supermajor" oil companies. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading. TotalEnergies is also a large-scale chemicals manufacturer.
TotalEnergies has its head office in the Tour Total in La Défense district in Courbevoie, west of Paris. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, it was ranked as the 29th-largest public company in the world, and additionally ranked as the 25th largest company of any type on the Fortune Global 500. Like other fossil fuel companies, TotalEnergies has a complex history of environmental and social impacts, including multiple controversies. According to the CDP Carbon Majors Report 2017, the company was one of the top 100 companies producing carbon emissions globally, responsible for 0.9% of global emissions from 1998 to 2015
IT DIGITAL PROJECTS OFFICER – Internship
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- Under a close supervision of the IS Manager, the IT Digital Projects Officer is expected to be able to: -
- Provide end‐to‐end digital projects management for both local and group’s projects
- Scope project requirements and work with the IS Manager and the relevant department representative(s) to prepare projects budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Work closely with third party suppliers tasked with the responsibility of delivering digital projects and ensuring projects are delivered as per the agreed specifications and within agreed budgetary constraints.
- Build trust and good working relationship with internal clients; have listening ears for their questions and concerns, and understand their perspectives and requests
- Facilitate and encourage viable project communication with all stakeholders via various collaboration tools
- Take part in improvement efforts for the team involved in project management
- Seek opportunities for development of the affiliate’s digital solutions, and be on the lookout for feedback from the internal users and the general public towards improving digital strategies of the affiliate
- Conduct research on market trends and how to use the latest market technologies to improve the affiliate’s digital strategies
Context and environment
- Working with Staff with limited knowledge.
- Working under pressure.
- Being decisive.
- Working with limited resources, stress and with limited support.
- Working with interference.
- Being responsible to more than one boss.
- BSc/Adv. Diploma in digital marketing, computer science, or similar.
- Good Knowledge of Computer software and Hardware.
- Familiarity with content management systems, Google Analytics, and project management software.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
Offer ID: 52195BR
Metier: IS Digital
Region, department, area: Tanzania
Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required: None
Employer company: TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch: Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.