Permanent Employment Announcement - From Maswa District Council January 2022
maswa district jobs vacancy 2022 tanzania, maswa district jobs vacancy 2022 january, maswa district jobs vacancy 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi ya udereva magari makubwa 2021, nafasi za kazi ya udereva magari makubwa, nafasi za udereva magari makubwa, nafasi za kazi ya udereva tanzania
About Maswa District Council
Maswa District is one of the five districts of the Simiyu Region of Tanzania Inhabited by Sukuma (Nyantuzu People). It is bordered to the north by Magu District and Itilima District, to the east by the Meatu District, to the south by the Kishapu District, and to the west by the Kwimba District. Its administrative centre is the town of Maswa.
According to the 2002 Tanzanian National Census, the population of Maswa District is 304,402.
Permanent Employment Announcement
Maswa District Council through alternative employment permit Ref. No.FA.170 / 533/01 "8" / 65 dated 26 November 2021, issued by the Permanent Secretary, Office of the President Public Service Management and Good Governance announces various vacancies
Maswa District Council is now inviting applications from highly motivated and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Click each post to read full details and apply:
- Be a citizen of Tanzania.
- Must be between 18 and 45 years of age
- Applicants should be accompanied by copies of birth certificate, graduation certificates and Form Four certificates certified by an Advocate or Court.
- Applicant must attach two recent  small passport size photographs
- Testimonials, Provisional results, Statement of results and form four and six form documents [form VI and form IV result slip] will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants cleared in the Public Service are not allowed to apply except with the approval of the Principal Secretary.
All applications should be sent to: •
Executive Director (W),
Maswa District Council,
The deadline for applications is 18.01.2021 at 9.30pm.