Plumber Jobs Vacancy at Geita Gold Mining Ltd January, 2022
nafasi za kazi ggm 2022, nafasi za kazi geita 2022, nyamongo gold mine jobs 2022, geita gold mine job vacancies 2022, ggm internship 2022, ggm recruitment portal, job post, ggm jobs 2022, ggm jobs tanzania,ggm new jobs, ggm vacancy, ggm geita jobs, ggm ajira, ggm ajira, nafasi za kazi ggm, ajira ggm, nafasi za kazi plumber, plumbing jobs in tanzania, nafasi za kazi plumber,
ABOUT GEITA GOLD MINING LTD
Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita Region. The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti (AGA), an international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of North Western Tanzania, only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of the nearest point of Lake Victoria. The company has its head office in Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a supporting office in Dar es Salaam. Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Tradesperson 1 – Plumber
Contract type & Duration: Unspecified time contract
Reporting to: Senior Supervisor Infrastructure Mechanica
Number of Positions: One (1)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide day to day mechanical maintenance services to the Mine Site Infrastructures including fire pumps, submersible pumps, sewage pumps, site infrastructure mechanical equipment’s, pipe fittings, HDPE Pipe Welding (But Fusion and Electrofusion), water pumps, bore hole pumps,
The role will also involve safe execution of mechanical fittings works including PM Services, Maintenance, Repairs, Breakdowns, and Installation of new and replacement equipment on non-process plant related infrastructures.
- Full Technician Certificate in Plumbing / Trade Test Grade I in Plumbing.
- At least 2 – 3 years working experience as a Plumber preferably in Mining Industry, Petrochemical Industry or Brewery Industry.
- Learn, understand, and follow AGA Health, Safety and Security Policies and Procedures
- Check water pipelines and leakages in pumps
- Inspect and check bearing and replace when needed
- Ensure that the sprinkler system is working effectively
- Assembling and fittings of various plant equipment’s (pumps, valves, and pipes) to improve mine site infrastructure performance
- Perform scheduled inspections on pumps and mine site infrastructure systems
- Performs ad hoc maintenance works on pumps and pipe works
- Manage plumbing installations at company houses, ablutions, kitchens, workshops
- Be able to carry tasks with minimum supervision
- Be able to understand instructions both in Swahili and English languages
- Physically fit
- Computer knowledge
- Excellent in Pipe work fittings, HDPE, Steel, PVC pipes and pumps
- Having valid Tanzania Driving License will be added advantage
- Please apply through our recruitment portal by clicking the ‘APPLY‘ button below.
- On the portal you will be required to upload your detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, e- mail and telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees. Please do not attach certificates that are not related to the qualifications stated above.
- You will also be required to upload a cover / application letter addressed to “Senior Manager Human Resources, Geita Gold Mining Ltd”. Subject should be “Specialist 1 – UG Auto Electrical”
- If you struggle to apply via the link provided, please head over to our website https://www.geitamine.com/en/people/ for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for jobs on our recruitment portal (SuccessFactors).
- You will be required to present original certificates if you are contacted for interviews.
- Internal Applicants (those currently employed by AngloGold Ashanti) must have their application letter endorsed by their Head of Department (HOD) or Manager once Removed (MoR).
- Applications should reach the above on or before 31st January 2022 at 5:30 Pm
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.