Procurement Intern Jobs Vacancy at TotalEnergies January 2022
procurement jobs tanzania, procurement and supply jobs in tanzania, procurement job opportunities in tanzania, total vacancies, total internship 2022, total energies careers, careers total energies france, totalenergies careers tanzania 2022 january, totalenergies careers tanzania 2022 tanzania, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022
GRADUATE TRAINEE(Intern) - PURCHASING(Procurement) Jobs
- Managing purchasing activities
- Business Units: Operations, Networks, Lubricant blending plant, Specialties
- Obtaining local and international quotations through HUB from suppliers by issuance of RFQ or CFT depending on the threshold.
- Evaluate quotations/bids through cost analysis form (Canvas sheet) or Tender analysis summary report.
- Follow up on purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of materials and services.
Suppliers and Contract Management:
- Establish a good relationship with suppliers and Preparation of contract draft.
- Coordinate performance of critical suppliers and conduct due diligence of suppliers before any commercial engagement.
- Liaising with legal officer to verify validity of contracts for the supply of various goods and services of the entire organization.
- Archive purchasing records for easy tracking.
- Updating purchasing information into the Purchasing AGORA (if required).
- Prepare and print SAP purchase orders with accuracy of details and provide it to PM for further approval.
- Supervise the activities of the filling clerk.
- Supplier Payments: Liaise with finance department for timely suppliers’ payments
- Monthly reports: Generate monthly contract update report + departmental report as assigned by the PM.
Context and environment
- The job requires to work within and outside the office.
- The position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective interactions with internal and external stakeholders as well as excellent and well-informed negotiation skills to ensure best prices for best products during negotiations with suppliers.
- This position requires a high level of responsibility, integrity and a commitment to adhere to company compliance program rules.
- Technical background preferably - Bsc. in mechanical engineering
- Sound Knowledge of Tanzania customs and importation processes as well as domestic procurement procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and negotiation skills.
Offer ID: 51386BR
Metier: Sales general responsibilities
Region, department, area: Tanzania
Employment type: Regular position
Employer company: TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Deadline not Indicated , Apply ASAP