Program Manager at ADD International February 2022
ADD Tanzania works with 15 local Disabled People’s Organisations reaching a total of 58,000 persons with disabilities. Our key priorities are inclusive education, tackling gender-based violence (GBV), and creating livelihood opportunities.
Task Order 51 is a two and a half -year Inclusive Education program implemented as a consortium between three Organizations that is ADD International, Sense International, and Leonard Cheshire, targeting children with disabilities. ADD Tanzania is looking for a Program Manager to manage the Inclusive Education programme.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Shinyanga
- Contract duration: 2.5 years
- Deadline: 9th February 2022
This role will manage the Inclusive Education program, by delivering high-quality programme work that is developed and delivered with full inclusion and involvement of organizations of people with disabilities, reflecting their priorities and delivered in ways that strengthen their organisations so that they are better able to represent the needs of all learners with disabilities. The postholder will be responsible for programme management, including financial management, as well as managing ADD Tanzania’s policy & influencing work. They will also take responsibility for recruitment and subsequent team management for this project, and partner management and communication.
Amongst other things, the successful candidate will need to have:
- Minimum of 5 years senior level programme management experience, ideally within the INGO sector
- Prior job experience with organizations working with vulnerable groups
- Experience in planning and implementing Inclusive education programs/ projects targeting different stakeholders at different levels (including teachers and learners with disability)
- Financial management experience
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with a variety of stakeholders, at the local, district, and national level