Security Agent Jobs Vacancy at dnata Zanzibar January 2022
Get information related to background of security officer jobs in tanzania, nafasi za kazi security officer 2022, new security jobs in tanzania 2022, security manager jobs tanzania, security supervisor jobs in tanzania, security officer jobs in tanzania, dnata zanzibar tanzania, dnata dubai airport job vacancies, dnata jobs 2022, dnata driver jobs, nafasi za kazi dnata, ajira dnata 2022, commercial manager jobs vacancy tanzania, commercial manager jobs vacancy, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022,
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: 210001N8
Reporting to Security Supervisor, job holder is required to supervise security functions during the shift in-accordance to AVSEC Industry’s described best practices & standards. The job holder should support Security Supervisor to provide feedback & corrective measures where the functions lacks. The job holder in the supervisory role is required to provide feedback to Security Supervisor to rectify the procedural errors and take measures to streamline functions in order. Should be capable to control the operating shift functions in the absence of Security Supervisor.
- Compliance with operational procedures and instructions
- % Work completed in a timely manner
- On-time service delivery schedules
- Responsible for complying safety/security standards & policy relevant to his/her function
- Always ensure use of PPEs according to the requirements of the respective area
- Always report hazards/incidents observed in the workplace
- % of work completed in a timely manner
- Number of compliance checks completed per cycle
- Frequency of coordinating with the peers to achieve project completion
- % of Customer Satisfaction
- Resolution of Customer complaints and outstanding issues
- % of Adherence of SLA
- Understand and implement the company safety & environmental policy.
- Appreciate the responsibilities of personnel under their authority and ensure that each employee knows his/her responsibility and are equipped to play their part.
- Conduct Risk Assessments on activities within their department ensuring that the methods and systems of work are safe and secure. Also, that the necessary procedures, rules and regulations designed to achieve this are formulated, published and applied.
- Ensure that all safety equipment and personal protective equipment’s (PPE’s) provided are used according to the requirements of the respective area.
- Ensure accident and near-miss reporting procedures are understood and complied including Ontime reporting, Investigations and CAPA Closure. Also, assist with accident investigations where appropriate.
- Ensure the provision of PPEs to existing and all new employees.
- Reprimand any employee for failing to discharge their health and safety & environmental responsibilities.
- Set a personal example with regard to health and safety matters.
- Assign duties & responsibilities to shift resource. Deploy & allocate area of work and monitor service level standards during the shift.
- Supervise available resource and functions and ensure that Security Operations functions smoothly in-accordance with prescribed Standards & Procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of Cargo Supply Chain Security. TCAA, GCAA, TSA & ECAC standards are followed correctly.
- Oversee the RA3 Validation commitments and ensure that no violation happens at cargo warehouses.
- Attend to Security Violations during the shift and ensure corrective actions where required. Log discrepancies and gather incident evidences.
- Supervise mandatory escorts for hard freight & baggage at airport & cargo operations.
- Gather incident evidences, write initial incident report or primary investigation report to expedite investigations process and corrective measures in-case of non-compliances.
- Provide required estimation on the incident and safeguard evidences for investigation process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Intermediate - preferably in Security Management.
- Experience in Security environment essentially required for minimum of 2 years.
- Able to write & maintain incidents reports. Report writing is essential.
- Computer literacy required.
Salary & Benefits
A career within the aviation and travel industry with great learning and development opportunities. We aim to be the most admired air and travel services provider and employer of choice! We offer an attractive salary, on top of healthcare insurance.