Stores Assistant at Coca Cola Kwanza Limited January 2022
Get information related to coca-cola tanzania jobs 2022, nafasi za kazi coca cola 2022, nafasi za kazi coca cola 2022, coca-cola kwanza jobs, coca-cola kwanza tanzania address, coca cola kwanza tanzania contacts, coca cola kwanza vacancies 2022, coca cola kwanza jobs, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi tanzania, nafasi za kazi 2022 tanzania, nafasi za kazi katika kampuni mbalimbali 2022, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, nafasi za kazi mpya, ngo jobs in tanzania, job opportunities in tanzania 2022,
Reference Number CCB220110-3
Job Title Stores Assistant
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Manufacturing for Stores Assistant, which will based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Stores Controller.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure materials are consistent with requirements and standard
- Materials are issued as per requirements and plan
- Verify the return of materials to stock, by ensuring the materials are safely protected and are still in the original condition
- Received materials/concentrate are sealed, clean, insect-free, and dust-free and rodent-proof
- Materials are accurately tracked and recorded
- Materials are correctly labelled according to prescribed standards
- Ensure that no excessive or obsolete stock
- All goods received to be recorded according to the procedure and signed by authorized manager
- 100% compliance of GMP
Skills, Experience & Education
Minimum requirement is a Diploma in material handling or administration. Two years practical relevant experience in the same field preferably with FMCG, proficiency in advanced excel, good analytical and numerical skills, SAP knowledge will be added advantage, good communication and interpersonal skills ability to perform regular work correctly and in time without follow up and guidance, must be able to work within a team and demonstrate high integrity and honesty work ethics.
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 January 2022.