Transfer Procedures for primary School Students in Tanzania
Procedures for the transfer of a Primary School student Tanzania
Procedures for the transfer of a Primary School student Tanzania Procedures for the transfer of an primary school student moving abroad “
Get all information related to How to transfers a Secondary Student 2022/2023, Students Transfer Procedures, Transfer Primary Pupil - Ministry of Education, Science, Uhamisho wa mwanafunzi kwa shule za msingi
How to transfers a Secondary Student 2022/2023
- Parent / Guardian should write a letter to the secretary general of the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Vocational Training (WEST) explaining his request by giving basic reasons for the transfer. The letter should be through the head teacher, the District Education Officer and the Education Officer of the respective region.
- Letter tags should be: –
- Development Card for Primary Education student entering the Country.
- Let the letter contain a photo of the student
- The responsible Ministry official will write a letter to him identifying the country he is going to.
- The student will be received by WEST by showing a letter from the Ministry of the country of origin, the letter must be signed and stamped by the relevant authorities.
- Letter IDs
- Student progress report at the end of the class.
- Passport size Shadows of student and parent / guardian passport.
- Student registration statement Student‘s
- Residence permit showing the duration of his or her stay in the country
- Passport photos 4
- It is a good idea for a student to carry notebooks that he or she has used recently as they may be needed.
- The responsible Ministry official will complete the parent / guardian identification form for the student identification authority.
QUOTE: This procedure is for Government and non-Government schools.