Weighbridge Operator Jobs Vacancy At TANROADS Lindi January 2022
tanroads jobs, tanroads lindi jobs vacancy, tanroads lindi jobs, weighbridge operator jobs lindi tanzania, weighbridge operator jobs lindi 2022, weighbridge operator jobs lindi nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and Axle Load Control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
JOBS VACANCIES AT TANROADS (LINDI), JANUARY 2022
The Regional Manager-TANROADS Lindi on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified Tanzanian individuals to fill vacant positions available for Human Resource Officer, Weighbridge Operators, Accounts Assistant, Technicians, Laboratory Assistants and Driver as follows;
POSITION TITLE: WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR (3 POSTS).
Scope of position
- The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
1. Holder of Full Technician Certificate (FTC) or Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or any other Engineering field from recognized learning Institution/College.
2. Age: Not above 35 years
3. Must be Computer Literate
4. Must be Fluent in Kiswahili and English Language
5. Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- He/she shall be responsible for undertaking activities as described in the East African Community Vehicle Load Control (Enforcement Measures, Special Roads and Vehicle Dimensions) Regulations (2018) and Weighbridge Operational Manual (2018).
Specific activities shall include:
1. To weigh all Vehicles passing on Weighbridge as per required Laws.
2. To verify Vehicle dimensions for permit issuance.
3. To calculate overload charges.
4. To supervise of technical equipment at weighbridge station.
5. To detain Vehicles contravening axle load control Acts.
6. To provide advice to transporters in case of non-compliance with vehicle dimension limits.
7. To perform other related duties as may be assigned by superiors.
NB: Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
1. All applicants must be a Tanzania Citizens.
2. Applicants must attach an up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
3. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
4. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
5. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
6. Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
7. Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
8. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
9. Deadline for submission of application is 11th February, 2022.
10. Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
2. The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Means of Applications
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than 11th Februry, 2022. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview.
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 1022,