Cooks 2 posts at Tembo Nickel Corporation February, 2022
About Tembo Nickel Corporation
Tembo Nickel Corporation (“Tembo”) is an operating company formed via the Framework Agreement (19 January 2021) between Kabanga Nickel Limited and the Government of Tanzania for development of the Kabanga nickel deposits in the Ngara District in the Northwest of Tanzania. Under the Framework Agreement terms, Tembo (owned 84% by Kabanga Nickel Limited and 16% by the Government of Tanzania) has been formally established for the mining, processing and refining of Class 1 nickel with cobalt and copper co-products. Tembo is the Swahili word for elephant and represents strength, community and longevity. Tembo Nickel aims to become a sustainable, inclusive and responsible company supplying critical battery minerals to the world.
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit Cooks to join Tembo Nickel Project Team.
This is a Fixed Term contract of 1 Year and the successful candidate will report to the Camp Manager
Duty Station: Tembo Nickel
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of meals for Tembo Nickel Project Team
- Ensure that meals are prepared as per Tembo Nickel standards
- Prepare the Menu and ensure it is approved by the Camp Manager
- Inspect food delivery to ensure standard and quality
- Check Stocks regular to ensure that expired food is not prepared or consumed by Tembo Nickel project Team
- Monitor food stocks and recommend restocking quantities
Qualifications and Experience
- Ordinary level certificate – Form IV
- Certificate in Cooking is added advantage
- Excellent Customer Services Skills
- 2 Years’ experience as a cook in reputable organization
- Excellent communication in English and Swahili, both writing and verbal
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role tile in the subject via email [email protected] or by post to Tembo Nickel, P.O. Box 65, Rulenge.
Application closing date is 15th February,2022
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merits and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process
Check Also: nafasi za kazi tanzania February 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii