Data Officer NRC at Norwegian Refugee Council February, 2022
Get Information Related to norwegian refugee council vacancies, norwegian refugee council salary scale in tanzania, norwegian refugee council salary scale pdf, norwegian refugee council tanzania,
- Develop data collection methods and tools to support programs in needs assessment, baseline assessment, output and outcome monitoring and evaluation of the on-going projects.
- Data management, entry and analysis.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports
- Conduct routine monitoring and follow-up of project activities
- Other activities agreed and discussed with supervisor
- Responsible for managing, recording, sharing, following up and consolidating WASH committee feedback about NRC’s WASH interventions
- Work closely with the program teams, M&E.
- Responsible for data collection, entry and management
- University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Information Systems Management, or related qualification. Additional training in data management and information system is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in an NGO preferably in humanitarian setting.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, mainly communities effectively.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information (highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential)
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Working with people
- Communicate with impact and respect
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Patient, flexible and creative
Duty station: Kibondo-Nduta
Duration and type of contract: 12Months
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 February 2022.