Estate Officer Jobs Vacancy at TUDARCo February, 2022
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo) is a Constituent College of Tumaini University Makumira since 1st April. 2003. TUDARCo is owned by the Eastern and Coastal Diocese (ECD) of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania (ELCT). The institution was granted, by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), Certificate of Full Registration on 29th March. 2007; it was also granted its Charter in 2010; and attained and was granted Certificate of Accreditation in August 2019. TUDARCo premises are located along Coca Cola Road, and it currently has a student population of about 4.000. It delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes as well as Certificate and Diploma programmes Its various academic programmes are hosted and delivered by its four Schools, namely. School of Law and Justice (SoLJu), School of Business Studies (SoBS). School of Education and Hitman Development (SoEHD), and School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SoHSS). TUDARCo is currently being re-engineered and re-branded with a view to transforming it into a competitively dynamic and vibrant private university.
Positions being advertised
TUDARCo now wishes to recruit administrative staff as follows: –
Estate Officer II: One (1) Position
Holder of a Degree or Advanced Diploma in Environmental Engineering, Architecture, Building Economics, Civil Engineering in Land Management and Evaluation with at least five years working experience. Knowledge in real estate is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises maintenance and cleaning of campus ground and drainage systems.
- Participates in drawing-up short and long-term programmes for the general improvement of landscaping of the campus grounds and drainage system.
- Keeps and maintains relevant equipment in good working order.
- Assists in innovative approaches to conditioning, maintaining and upgrading the surroundings of University/ College buildings.
- Assist in planning of Estate activities and seivices.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting Officer.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive package commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Mode of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should submit application (attached with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of transcripts, certificates), and present contact addresses of three credible referees.
- Any certificate obtained from foreign secondary schools and institutions of higher learning should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants who have already submitted then applications need not reapply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications should be addressed to:
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo),
Plot No. 10 Mikocheni Light Industrial Area (Along Coca Cola Road),
P.O. Box 77588,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
E-mail address: [email protected]