Fuel and Lubricants Attendant Jobs Vacancy at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February 2022
Get Information related to bulyanhulu gold mine jobs 2022, bulyanhulu gold mine jobs opportunity 2022, bulyanhulu gold mine jobs,barricks jobs 2022, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022, barrick gold careers, barrick gold tanzania website, barrick gold tanzania address, bulyanhulu gold mine job 2022, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022
Various Jobs at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February 2022 Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Fuel and Lubricrants Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note the position require for an analytical individual who understand the business requirements and apply inventory data analysis for inventory control. (Jobs Opportunities at Barrick Gold Corporation February 2022 )
3.0 Fuel and Lubricants Attendant at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit a Fuel and Lubricants Attendant to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the supply department by insuring safe measuring, receiving and issuing of fuel and lubes are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Fuel and Lubricrants Supervisor
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
- Fuel and Lubricant receipt and issue
- Ensure accurate recording of dips, receiving and issuing of Fuel and Lubes
- Ensure timely receiving and transfers of fuel to customers
- Ensure maximum housekeeping of the stations
- Monitor the stock on hand
- Ensure that all Safety, Health and Environmental standards are followed
- Ensure any leaks are reported to the supervisor
- Any other task in line with the position assigned by the supervisor
- Ensure safe work practices, all incidents are reported and investigated according to procedure and on time, and assist with any other accident investigation when required.
- Ordinary Level of Secondary Education
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar industry
- Driving Ability with valid driving license –Class F
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Understand the content and operation mechanism of the interfaces between books and supplies
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
How To Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER “ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]If you are not contacted by Barrick - Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.Please forward applications before 21st February 2022