Gardener 3 posts at Tembo Nickel Corporation February, 2022
Tembo Nickel Corporation (“Tembo”) is an operating company formed via the Framework Agreement (19 January 2021) between Kabanga Nickel Limited and the Government of Tanzania for development of the Kabanga nickel deposits in the Ngara District in the Northwest of Tanzania. Under the Framework Agreement terms, Tembo (owned 84% by Kabanga Nickel Limited and 16% by the Government of Tanzania) has been formally established for the mining, processing and refining of Class 1 nickel with cobalt and copper co-products. Tembo is the Swahili word for elephant and represents strength, community and longevity. Tembo Nickel aims to become a sustainable, inclusive and responsible company supplying critical battery minerals to the world.
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit a Gardener to join Tembo Nickel Project Team.
This is a Fixed Term contract of 1 Year and the successful candidate will report to the Camp Manager
Duty Station: Tembo Nickel Project Site-Ngara
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day care and maintenance of gardens include insert as applicable e.g. orchard, herbaceous borders, cut flower border, vegetable garden with raised beds, fruit trees, fruit cages, rose garden,
- To provide knowledge input and advice relating to all aspects of the garden including pruning staking feeding and spraying.
- Undertake regular watering duties as and when required
- Regularly inspect any garden structures and undertaking minor repairs or advising line manager
- General garden carpentry such as assembling and maintaining furniture, replacing handles and similar hardware. General minor painting & decorating to maintain garden appearance
Qualifications and Experience
- Ordinary level certificate – Form IV
- Excellent Customer Services Skills
- 2 Years gardening experience in reputable organization
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role tile in the subject via email [email protected] or by post to Tembo Nickel, P.O. Box 65, Rulenge.
Application closing date is 15th February,2022
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merits and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process
Check Also: nafasi za kazi tanzania February 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii