Health & Safety Manager Jobs Vacancy At Gardaworld February, 2022
Get Information Related to gardaworld jobs tanzania, gardaworld jobs tanzania, gardaworld jobs, gardaworld jobs tanzania 2022, gardaworld jobs tanzania february 2022, gardaworld careers, gardaworld salary in tanzania, gardaworld tanzania contacts, gardaworld security tanzania address, nafasi za kazi gardaworld 2022, gardaworld nafasi za kazi, gardaworld arusha
GardaWorld is a leading company in the region in provision of security solutions, facilities management, and training services across East and Central Africa.
HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER
To strengthen our growing General business, we are looking for a reliable Health and Safety Manager in our Kahama office to ensure compliance with health and safety laws.
The incumbent will also be responsible for establishing policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace.
The duties that include but are not limited to: –
- As a Health and Safety Manager you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards.
- You will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs.
- The ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce is essential.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues, and statistics
- Proven experience as Health and Safety manager
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in Health & Safety management or Any relevant field with proven work experience is preferred
- Valid qualification in occupational health and safety