Inventory Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February 2022
Various Jobs at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February 2022 Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Inventory Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note the position require for an analytical individual who understand the business requirements and apply inventory data analysis for inventory control. (Jobs Opportunities at Barrick Gold Corporation February 2022 )
1.0 Jobs Opportunities at Barrick Gold Corporation – Inventory Analyst
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Inventory Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note the position require for an analytical individual who understand the business requirements and apply inventory data analysis for inventory control.
Reporting to: Demand and supply Superintendent
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
- Execute Cycle Counting and Periodic Stock take program in line with corporate requirement
- Ensure that all activities prior to and after stock count are completed in time.
- Ensure that all stock variances are investigated and the corrective actions are implemented to address the root cause in collaboration with Cycle Count Supervisor
- Ensure all stock data is submitted to the system for approval as per DOA
- Implements a system audit to verify that all transactions related to adjustments made are entered without exceptions.
- Reviews and provides information for reconciliations between Finance and Warehouse
- Executes Quarterly Obsolete and Slow Moving Inventory(OSMI) reviews in collaboration with end users
- Timely establishment of re-order point, re-order quantity and release of items to be re-ordered on the re-order system to replenish inventory
- Timely reconciliation of bulk and vendor held inventory consumed and preparation of reconciliation reports that will facilitate payments of vendors in the respective period
- To resolve supplier specification queries through the Buyer
- To create and maintain good relationships with end-users (customers) and to respond to customer queries on time
- Reconciliation and management of vendor transactions for the Vendor Managed Inventory
- Run MRP, review exceptions and evaluate their impacts to stock/orders and agree on appropriate actions
- Prepare a document for MRP discussions, exceptions and actions, and present it for approval by the Demand and Supply Superintendent
- Ensures Compliance to all Company Safety and SOX rules, policies and procedures.
- Diploma or Equivalent Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Materials Management and or Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Professional bodies certification will be an added advantage
- 2-3 Years of work experience in Inventory Management, preferably in the Mining Industry
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Have a detailed understanding of various inventory management tools and systems (ERP/EMS).
- Knowledge on basic MS Office applications – Outlook, Excel and Word in etc.
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Work Ethics
- Ability to Multi-task within the Supply Chain functions
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
How To Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER “ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]If you are not contacted by Barrick - Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.Please forward applications before 21st February 2022