Jumbo Operators Jobs Vacancy at North Mara Gold Mine Limited February, 2022
Get Information Related to barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022, barrick gold careers, barrick gold tanzania website, mining jobs in tanzania barrick bulyanhulu, barrick gold mine locations, tulawaka gold mine job opportunities, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit One (01) Superintendent Capital Projects & Planning to join our Finance team. The successful candidate for this position will effectively manage all the activities specified within the position profile at North Mara Gold Mine Limited: Superintendent Capital controller and Planning will report to Finance Manager and will be responsible for Cost control, cost management and reporting for all Capex.
- Mark up faces in accordance with geological, statutory and survey specification.
- Install all ground support and drill cable bolt hole, decline etc.
- Work without supervision to lead and complete technical activities for the department and ensure accurate and timely completion of activities.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety, confidentiality and environmental policies.
- Responsible for conducting and reporting results while maintaining accurate and detailed records and or plods.
- Prepare communication materials, manuals and other written materials related to technical issues, programs or systems.
- Responds to complex technical problems, making decisions that are guided by policies.
- Prioritizes and schedules work that are requested by the department.
- May be responsible for the inspection and replacement of company tools.
- Provides informal mentoring and learning to colleagues with less experience to enhance their technical knowledge and skill sets.
- College or technical training equivalent to 2 years of study.
- Ability to read and understand designed ground support plans.
- Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge of jumbo rigs.
- Must demonstrate good oral / written communication skills in English.
- Team Player and result oriented.
- Mines Health & Safety Act Awareness.
- 08 -10 years of experience as a Jumbo Trainer/ Operator preferable under expatriate conditions.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Tamrock 2009 Axera Twin Boom Jumbos.
- Proven previous experience in Underground Mining.
- Previous supervisory/Trainer experience.
- Understanding of basic Underground Mines Health & Safety Act.
- Knowledge on Underground Mining operations.
- Ability to work autonomously/independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to act and operate as part of a team and possess a “can do” attitude that will motivate the crew to action company directives, regardless of personal opinion.
- Good time management skills and the ability to complete tasks in a safe, timely and professional fashion.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.