Long Hole Driller Jobs Vacancy at North Mara Gold Mine Limited February, 2022
Get Information Related to barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022, barrick gold careers, barrick gold tanzania website, mining jobs in tanzania barrick bulyanhulu, barrick gold mine locations, tulawaka gold mine job opportunities, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit One (01) Superintendent Capital Projects & Planning to join our Finance team. The successful candidate for this position will effectively manage all the activities specified within the position profile at North Mara Gold Mine Limited: Superintendent Capital controller and Planning will report to Finance Manager and will be responsible for Cost control, cost management and reporting for all Capex.
- Accurately drill a series of Long holes to a design pattern using a Sandvick drill rig.
- Read and accurately follow mine instruction plans with skill and precision ensuring holes are drilled to design line, gradient and profile.
- Communicate with surveyors, geologists and engineers to optimize drill patterns and meters.
- Set up and troubleshoot on Long Hole Drill rigs, specifically on the Sandvik rigs.
- Comply with relevant Mines Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations
- Must carry out standard work place inspection practices and procedures and prepare the areas for drilling, charging or scraping in accordance with mine safety procedures.
- Compliance with Standards using relevant information and individual judgment to evaluate and determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, and Barrick standards and procedures
- Participation in all applicable safety, prestart and shift team meetings
- Compliance to all applicable mine safe work procedures / safe operating procedures;
- Training, Coaching and development: Identifying the educational or training needs of others and suggest to the supervisor. Coaching and helping team members to improve their knowledge/ skills
- Secondary School Certificate / Vocational Training/ Apprenticeship in a related field / college program in heavy equipment operation
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Heavy Mobile equipment operation skills.
- Mines Health & Safety Act Awareness
- Previous experience working as a Long hole Driller operating DL420- 10C and DL311-7
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Underground Mining Industry.
- Understanding of basic Mines Health & Safety Act
- Drilling machines especially the Sandvick Long hole solo DL420- 10C and DL311-7
- Must have knowledge of reading and understanding the drilling plans for implementation
- Knowledge of Underground Mining Practices and the efficient and safe operation of an Underground Long hole Machine.
- Ability to work autonomously/independently with limited supervision
- Ability to act and operate as part of a team and possess a “can do” attitude that will motivate the crew to action company directives, regardless of personal opinion.
- Good time management skills and the ability to complete tasks in a safe, timely and professional fashion
- Basic mechanical Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.