Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Director Jobs Vacancy at Abt Associates February, 2022
Abt associates tanzania jobs | monitoring evaluation and learning director
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Gender Inclusion Lead for an anticipated USAID-funded agriculture program in Tanzania, which will aim to increase the commercialization, inclusiveness, and competitiveness of horticulture market systems. In particular, the Activity will create opportunities for women and youth by addressing behaviors in the market system that exclude individuals based on cultural, political or social biases. The Activity will encourage private sector strengthening along the entire value chain, as well as social and behavior change communication to influence attitudes and perceptions to promote gender inclusion. This position is contingent upon contract award to Abt Associates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Master’s degree in statistics, social science, development economics or a related field
- 10 years of experience with Masters degree or 6-8 with PhD in data management and analysis for M&E, learning, and adaptive management
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing MEL systems in complex donor-funded development projects. Experience implementing MEL activities on health system strengthening projects and/or projects that integrate health care for vulnerable populations desirable
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and other MS Office software; data analysis software, e.g. SPSS or Stata
- Experience conducting monitoring, evaluation and research tasks related to Feed the Future activities and technical areas.
- Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research, with demonstrated experience managing data collection teams.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written English skills for writing MEL reports and deliverables for USAID and project stakeholders.
- Strong management skills to manage MEL support staff and activities.