New job opportunities at Bagamoyo District Council February 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES
The Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service on behalf of Bagamoyo District Council invites job applications from qualified and capable Tanzanians to fill one (01) vacancy as outlined in this announcement.
EMPLOYER: DIRECTOR, BAGAMOYO DISTRICT COUNCIL
RADIOLOGIST (RADIOLOGY) GRADE II - (POSITION 1)
- Testing patients directed to the workplace.
- Maintenance of Radiology machinery and equipment in its area of operation.
- Examining Diagnostic Quality X-Ray images.
- Keeping pictures of patients until the answers reach the doctors who sent them patients.
- Supervise the subordinates.
- Provide advice on Radiology and Radiation work in the area of work.
- To prepare medical / diagnostic equipment and to supervise equipment cleaning in its area of operation (Sterilization).
- Provide initial training for staff assigned to his / her workplace.
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned to him / her by his / her Head of duties related to his / her education, experience and skills.
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT
Employed with a Diploma in the field of Radiation Technology (Radiology) for a period of three years from a Government Recognized College who are registered with the Councils where applicable.
Based on Government standards i.e. TGHS.B
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 50 years;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- All posts are in contract terms of two years renewable depending on availability of funds and good performance;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: -
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: -
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letters should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma (UDOM), Utumishi Building/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings - Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 5th March, 2022;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)