Receiving Officer Jobs Vacancy at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February 2022
Get Information related to bulyanhulu gold mine jobs 2022, bulyanhulu gold mine jobs opportunity 2022, bulyanhulu gold mine jobs,barricks jobs 2022, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022, barrick gold careers, barrick gold tanzania website, barrick gold tanzania address, bulyanhulu gold mine job 2022, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022
Various Jobs at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February 2022 Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Receiving Officer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note the position require for an analytical individual who understand the business requirements and apply inventory data analysis for inventory control. (Jobs Opportunities at Barrick Gold Corporation February 2022 )
6.0 Receiving Officer at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February 2022
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit a Receiving Officer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the supply department by carrying out day to day warehouse receiving operations aimed at receiving and binning the right quality and quality of materials delivered at the Mine Central Warehouse
Reporting to: Receiving Supervisor
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
- To be responsible for the safety standards of goods stored and issued from facilities of Bulyanhulu Gold mine warehousing operations
- To carry out day to day warehouse receiving operations aimed at receiving and binning the right quantity and right quality of materials delivered at the Mine Central Warehouse
- Take responsibility for the safe operation of all Forklifts and other required material handling equipment
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and all activities are carried out to a standard that is conducive to ensuring an injury free workplace
- To ensure delivery personnel and other visitors to the warehouse comply with Bulyanhulu Gold Mine safety Policies.
- Ensure any discrepancies are reported to the responsible department in a timely manner.
- To operate the weighbridge for bulky deliveries
- To provide efficient and timely service to customers and interfacing departments to meet or exceed the needs of the business
- Provision of parts interpretation and alternative parts possibilities
- Maintain strong communication links with all customers and interfacing departments to assist others to meet business objectives
- Participates in stock take
- To maximize the use of available technology to maintain a high standard and cost effective materials management service in an expanding and changing business environment
- Certificate in Warehousing or Materials Management
- Diploma in Materials Management will be advantageous
- Licensed minimum Class E and or certified to operate all appropriate materials handling equipment
- 1-2 Years previous Warehouse/Logistics experience
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Ability to operate all appropriate materials handling equipment: eg, Forklift, mobile crane, carousel etc.
- Knowledge on basic MS Office applications – Outlook, Excel and Word in etc.
- Valid License to operate materials handling equipment minimum Class E
- Good Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Good Work Ethics
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
How To Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER “ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]If you are not contacted by Barrick - Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.Please forward applications before 21st February 2022