Superintendent Capital Projects & Planning Jobs Vacancy at North Mara Gold Mine Limited February, 2022
Get Information Related to barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022, barrick gold careers, barrick gold tanzania website, mining jobs in tanzania barrick bulyanhulu, barrick gold mine locations, tulawaka gold mine job opportunities, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit One (01) Superintendent Capital Projects & Planning to join our Finance team. The successful candidate for this position will effectively manage all the activities specified within the position profile at North Mara Gold Mine Limited: Superintendent Capital controller and Planning will report to Finance Manager and will be responsible for Cost control, cost management and reporting for all Capex.
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal Project Management team as and when required.
- Be the lead for project/ program cost attribution with regard to month-end financial close processes, accruals and cost transfers, monitoring and reviewing aged accruals, monthly financial performance monitoring/ reporting, undertaking variance analysis (actual vs. planned) and advising project leads on financial risks and appropriate resolution
- Ensure alignment of budget, commitment and cost, respecting business rules in relation to financial data validation, monitoring that all payments relate to properly approved contracts and variations following financial delegations and project/ program governance structures
- Creating and analysing budgets, forecasts and financial reports.
- Allocating costs to categories and business areas.
- Communicating with stakeholders.
Planning & Budgeting
- Compile and track Annual budget, short term and medium term financial plans as directed by Life of mine plan and Management team.
- Comply with Barrick budgeting and forecasting tools and system and ensure budget is delivered on time for approval.
- Engage with planning team to ensure rolling financial model is constantly maintained.
- Build and support the User departments to effectively track and deliver the budget to improve Cost efficiency.
- Certified Public accountant (CPA) or its equivalent.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or a similar field.
- Post-graduation in Specialization field – finance will be added advantage
- Working knowledge of ERP packages – SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (or a Cost Control tool)
- Min 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling preferably in Mining industry
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Experience in long term Business Budgeting and Planning.
- Knowledge in the use of SAP software's is highly advantageous
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.