Various Jobs Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania PLC February 2022

Get Information Related to vodacom early careers programmes 2022, nafasi za kazi vodacom, nafasi za kazi vodacom 2022, nafasi za kazi vodacom tanzania, jobs vodacom tanzania 2022, jobs vodacom tanzania 2022 tanzania, jobs vodacom tanzania 2022 january,

About Vodacom Tanzania

The company was created in late 1999 as a subsidiary company of Vodacom based in South Africa. At the onset, Vodacom Tanzania was a joint venture between the Vodacom Group, with approximately 65 percent, with the remaining 35 percent owned by Tanzanian shareholders, that included Mirambo Holdings. 

By August 2000, the company completed its GSM infrastructure and went live on 14 August 2000. Vodacom Tanzania announced officially its commercial operations on 15 August 2000. Vodacom Tanzania became the largest mobile operator in the country within one year of launching and remains the largest mobile communications network operator in Tanzania up to date.

The company has active roaming agreements with many mobile network operators in the world that include T-Mobile USA, in the United States, Vodafone Limited in the United Kingdom and Vodafone India in India

Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania's leading cellular network company. As of December 2020, Vodacom Tanzania had over 15.6 million customers and was the largest wireless telecommunications network in Tanzania. Vodacom Tanzania is the second telecom company in Africa, after Vodacom, to switch on its 3G High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) which was available only in Dar Es Salaam in early 2007.

Various Jobs Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania PLC February 2022

Tags: Job Vacancies at Vodacom Tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi vodacom, vodacom tanzania jobs 2022, vodacom careers, nafasi za kazi ya udereva vodacom 2022, nafasi za kazi vodacom customer care.jobs in tanzania,  jobs vodacom tanzania 2022 pdf, ajira vodacom 2022 tanzania, ajira vodacom 2022 january, ajira vodacom 2022, jobs at vodacom tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022

Read also-: