Weighbridge Shift In-charge Job Opportunity at TANROADS
nafasi za kazi tanroads 2022, tanroads ruvuma vacancies, tanroads jobs 2022, tanroads tanzania, function of tanroads, tanroads jobs march 2022, tanroads careers, tanroads careers 2022, ajira tanroads, nafasi za kazi tanroads,
Weighbridge Operator Job Opportunity at TANROADS
Ref. No. AB.58/78/01/30
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager TANROADS – Ruvuma, on behalf of the Chief Executive is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidates for Regional Manager’s Office and Weighbridge Stations. Now, the Regional Manager TANROADS -Ruvuma invites interested candidates to apply for the following positions;
POSITION TITLE: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (1 POSTS)
Educational/Professional qualifications: –
- Any bachelor degree recognized by higher learning institutions;
- National Form IV/VI certificate;
- Age limit: between 35-40 years inclusive;
- Must be Computer literate, at least computer Applications;
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English Languages:
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
- Carrying out activities as described in the EAC Vehicle Load Control Act of 2016 and its Regulations of 2017 which include the following; Weighing motor vehicles gross vehicle weight (GVW) > 3,500kg plying on our public Roads.
- Enforcing Axle Load Control by the use of weighbridge scale devices;
- Supervising shift activities;
- Imposing road damage fees on the spot for overloaded vehicles;
- Measuring physical dimensions of motor vehicle or any load being carried on the motor vehicle for providing advices to transporter in case of noncompliance with vehicle dimension limit;
- Recording all necessary particulars regarding the motor vehicle being weighed;
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- Reporting all matters on Axle Load Control to the Axle Load Supervisor;
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor;
- Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Valid Driving License.
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU).
- A signed HAND WRITTEN APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English.
- ANY ELETRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
Regional Manager,Tanzania National Roads Agency,P.O. Box 31,SONGEA.