Learning & Talent Development Trainer Job Opportunities at NMB Bank PLC 2022
Get information related to learning and talent development, talent development vs learning and development, talent development pdf, training and development, why talent development is important, talent development vs talent management, talent development strategies, talent development framework
Learning & Talent Development Trainer Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC (1 Position(s))
Learning & Talent Development Trainer (1 Position(s))
To design, develop and deliver training solutions and implementation of planned training programs.
- Create a range of solutions to optimize performance results (e.g., classroom and online courses / sites / performance support, simulations, assessments, graphics, video, social media, etc.).
- Manage revisions and updates to classroom programs and eLearning courses from time to time as per guidelines
- Customize classroom and eLearning courses
- Ensures content meets learning objectives by assessing, developing, and deploying feedback mechanisms
- Comply and ensure quality design, development and delivery (facilitation) of learning solutions via learning and development standards, including instructional design and adult learning theories.
- Monitor effectiveness of the delivered learning solutions and usability of instructional media elements developed.
- Identify areas of weakness in instructional media or media development processes, and recommend strategies for improvement
- Administer end-of-course evaluation forms, analysis of participant and trainer’s feedback in both classroom and online setting.
- Perform periodic course reviews based on identified gaps in either design process, evaluations, or changes in the business.
- Learning & Talent Development Trainer Job Vacancy.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge in designing instructions through instructional design theories and adult learning principles.
- Proficiency in e-learning development production and authoring tools is an added advantage
- Ability to design effective instructions for both classroom and online delivery
- Excellent digital and traditional instructional design skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Be able to communicate complex ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Education/ Human Resources/BSc. Instructional Design or any other related field.
- A Certification in Learning & Development / Train of Trainers Certification is highly recommended.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing, developing, delivery and monitoring of learning solutions.
Job opening date : 04-Mar-2022
Job closing date : 18-Mar-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.nmbbank.co.tz.
View More jobs in this Sector Jobs Here
Explore More Job Vacancies Here
Learn how to write the best resume for this job click here
Check Also: nafasi za kazi tanzania march 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 march, ajira tanzania 2022 march, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii