New Job Opportunities At Lafarge Tanzania, March 2022
nafasi za kazi mbeya cement| New Job Opportunities At Lafarge Tanzania, March 2022
Lafarge Tanzania Company Limited has been operating in local and international markets for over 30 years, supplying Tanzania and neighbouring countries with our world-class cement types and solutions. Our head office and fully integrated plant are located in the Mbeya Region at Songwe in Southwest Tanzania. LAFARGEHOLCIM TANZANIA COMPANY LTD has 100 total employees across all of its locations and generates $17.28 million in sales (USD). (Employees and Sales figures are modelled). There are 2,995 companies in the LAFARGEHOLCIM TANZANIA COMPANY LTD corporate family.
New Job Vacancy At LafargeHolcim Tanzania, March 2022Kiln Coach (1)
Lafarge Tanzania (Mbeya Cement Company Limited) a subsidiary of Holcim Group with its headquarters in Switzerland with operations in Africa, Europe, Asia and America. Holcim is the leading global company in innovative and sustainable building & construction solutions. Lafarge Tanzania is seeking to recruit highly motivated Kiln Coach, to be based in Mbeya, in a permanent employment contract.
Position Reporting To: Production Superintendent
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily review and challenge the operators decisions and actions related to; correctly interpreting data and trends especially when conflicting, correctly assessing situations and act appropriately,
- guarding CRO's in operating the processes in a consistent manner within SOP's and quality targets, identifying deviations from optimum conditions.
- Track progress under well-defined kiln operating conditions(start-up, preheating schedule, push, loss of coating etc.) and best practices review and approve kiln operation SOP's
- Full involvement in refractory works supervision during kiln stoppages due to refractory failure or major kiln shutdown.
- Implementation and follow-up of kiln start up procedures.
- Responsible for the safety of all kiln shift staffs plus the auxiliary equipment.
- Prepare monthly report for CRO's performance.
Education: NTA level 6 in Electrical, Mechanical or Process with minimum of three years' experience in clinker and cement manufacturing industry.
Technical Competencies /Additional skills:
- Analytical ability to evaluate operator actions and kiln reactions.
- Pyro-process theory knowledge
- Basic kiln control systems, kiln microscopy and Kiln operations SOP's
- Basics Maintenance principles
- Training and coaching techniques.
- Technical writing ability
Applicants are invited to submit their CVs and Cover letters to e-mail [email protected] indicating in the subject of the mail applicant's name and the position applied for.
Deadline for submission of the applications is 11 March 2022
MBEYA CEMENTP. O. Box 529,
Songwe Industrial Area, Mbeya - Tanzania.
Tel 255 25 2950006/0;
Website, www.lafarge.co.tz; Email: [email protected].
SO 9001:2015 Accredited Cement Company
View More jobs in this Sector Jobs Here
Explore More Job Vacancies Here
Learn how to write the best resume for this job click here
Check Also: nafasi za kazi tanzania march 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 march, ajira tanzania 2022 march, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii