Amana Bank Job Vacancies December 2022
Amana Bank Job Vacancies December 2022
Get information related to amana bank job vacancies 2022, amana bank trainee banking assistant salary, mikopo ya amana bank, akaunti za amana bank, amana bank tanzania, jinsi ya kufungua account amana bank, amana bank contact, amana islamic bank
Amana Bank is Tanzania’s first fully fledged Islamic Bank licensed and registered commercial bank that operates under Sharia Compliance (Islamic Finance Jurisprudence). Amana Bank started its operations in November 2011 but it’s beginning can be traced back to October 2009 when a group of prominent Tanzanian business personalities met and set in motion the establishment of an Islamic bank in Tanzania. Today, the Bank is wholly owned by a diverse base of Tanzanian businessmen who are committed to the success thereof. Our Vision We aspire to be the preferred and leading provider of Sharia compliant financial solutions in our markets. Our Mission To provide unique and innovative financial solutions which are Sharia compliant in an ethical and transparent manner driven by cutting-edge technology for the benefit of all stakeholders. Our Core Values Our core values are the broad set of guiding principles that direct’s the decisions and actions that Amana Bank staff will be taking as they execute their daily duties. The bank provides fast and secure remittance services, be it locally or anywhere around the world.
nafasi za kazi amana bank, mikopo ya amana bank, amana bank tanzania, akaunti za amana bank, nafasi za kazi exim bank 2022, amana bank dar es salaam, jinsi ya kufungua account amana bank, amana bank wakala
NEW VACANCIES AT AMANA BANK, DECEMBER 2022
Exciting Career Opportunity!
We are currentLy Looking for a suitabLe candidate to fiLL a vacant position of SaLes Executives
for: Arusha, Mwanza, Tanga, Zanzibar, Dodoma and Dar es SaLaam branches.
- To cross sell Amana Bank's products and services.
- To ensure maximum usage of our alternative service delivery channels.
- To increase customer base and deposit growth through retention and impeccable customer service delivery to achieve
maximum customer value.
Duties & ResponsibiLities:
- Achieve the agreed induvial sales targets and ensure compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures in all bank’s activity.
- Promote bank retail products and service to potential customers by making proactive sales efforts and capitalizing on cross
selling opportunities to achieve the sales targets and enhance alternative delivery channels.
- Participate in conducting promotional activities, meetings, and road shows in the assigned areas to achieve the budgeted sales
- To establish, maintain and grow Agency Banking portfolio to attain optimal portfolio activeness.
- To ensure all agents are well serviced, branded, and active in their business operations by providing on time support and brand
- To acquire, sell and cross sell major product lines.
- To collect forms from all agents and ensure the submitted customer applications and documents are complete and error free
to facilitate swift execution.
- To follow up for the document discrepancies which have been approved as deferral.
- To create and sensitize customers for agents in the specific cluster allocated through street activations and aggressive selling.
- To provide ongoing customer/market feedback to supervisors allocated in order to improve business environment.
- Frequent reporting of achievements, opportunities, and challenges of the market cluster.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with various personalities
- Customer centric knowledge
- Relationship building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Sales driving strategies
- Result and target oriented
QuaLifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Work experience in sales related field will be an added advantage.
DeadLine for submission of appLication is Saturday, 10th December 2022
ALL appLications shouLd be done through [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Customer Service 0657 980 000